Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
Technical Recruiter/ HR Generalist
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven, and efficient Technical Recruiter for handling the staff augmentation process of the company.
Techware Lab is a highly professional software development team based out of Kochi, India with product and sales offices in Canada and UAE. We are a leading service and product-based company in India by a group of smart developers who are extremely creative and brilliant to craft breathtaking software solutions as per clients request and experts in providing complex enterprise-level apps that are game-changing in scale and scope
- Develop a pipeline of highly qualified local talent in key targeted areas to support technology solutions.
- Spearhead Talent Acquisition efforts by managing the entire recruitment lifecycle process from sourcing to hiring.
- Source, phone- screen and deliver qualified candidates, as per the given requirements, timelines, and budget.
- Develop strong rapport with the Hiring Managers, Resource Managers, and recruitment team; work along with them to ensure timely and quality resource fulfillment.
- Plan & prioritize requirements & publish status update/reports on a periodic basis.
- Coordinate with clients for sourcing and staffing of the resources.
- Responsible for scheduling Technical & HR interviews and make sure the candidate is offered
- Interacting with the End Clients and gathering requirements.
- Submitting, scheduling the interview, follow up with Vendors, negotiation of offers
- Responsible for the initial screening of the team members' resumes before sending them out to clients
- Should have experience into End to end IT Recruitment- Candidate should have experience in Contract staffing(C2H)
- Strong command of talent sourcing through direct/passive channels.
- Must have strong knowledge of job boards like Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, Naukri.
- Updated about technologies of the Client requirements and knowledge of current IT trends.
- Ability to establish networking through social media such as LinkedIn
- Strong communication & client interaction skills
- Experience in advanced sourcing techniques.
- Should have a very good understanding of IT requirements.
- Must be target-oriented.
- Must have 4 years of relevant experience in IT industry recruitment
Interested candidates kindly drop your resumes at email@example.com with CTC, ECTC, and notice period, Mention Subject as “Technical Recruiter" for the mail