Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
Product Manager /Owner
Does working with a fintech startup excite you? Do you want to innovate and create the next gen platform to onboard the next 1B people into the digital economy? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as drilling into customer journeys? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment and steer the product roadmap?
Techware Lab is a new fintech company helping emerging markets consumers looking for financial products (credit cards, loans, insurance policies). We have built a coalition with leading banks in the UAE and are in the process of expanding our network across GCC and African countries.
Our mission is to use a data-driven approach to empower consumers in making the right financial decisions and giving them the path to financial inclusion and independence.
With hundreds of financial products available, Techware Lab wants to simplify the choices and help consumers attain their financial goals. At Techware Lab, we want to answer those burning questions and provide them with tools that can raise their financial prosperity. We offer all our services from product search to advisory free of cost to consumers. We are committed to providing a financial ecosystem that is transparent and unbiased information to consumers while maintaining strict data privacy policies.
Techware Lab - Personalized Banking for Everyone!
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven and efficient team member to lead our startup's latest product - Techware Lab platform. As a Product Manager, you will need a deep understanding of our business, provide solutions to measure and optimize child learning, and own the end-to-end journey of our new app. This role reports directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate should be excited about building and launching new products for our edtech startup, has strong communication skills, and is comfortable wearing multiple hats to get the job done. You will focus on competitive analysis, product management and business development for new product ideas. You will also play a key role in planning the product roadmap and marketing, and looking at the big picture from both business and customer perspectives. You must also have the aptitude to incorporate new ideas to enable growth and customer satisfaction.
- Design, build and maintain performant, responsive and delightful mobile-first features
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing and growth activities
- Partner with technical team to deliver releases together
- Be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Identify, prioritize, manage and advocate for the largest opportunities from ideation to launch
- Create a world-class user experience for consumers, bank employees and sales agent
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for entrepreneurship, technology, education and product growth. To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 7+ years of Product Management related experience, including working with software engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related fields from a highly reputable university
- A self-starter and a fast learner who is ready to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated success leading project delivery
- Detail oriented and excited to own a product from concept to launch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve proactively
- Master's degree in business, engineering or a related field
- Prior experience in banking a plus
- Experience with conducting customer/user research
Interested candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com