Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
LOCATION : KOCHI
TechwareLab is looking for versatile and experienced technical additions to our company. We are looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users. Techware Lab is a highly professional software development team based out of Kochi, India with product and sales offices in Canada and UAE..We are a leading service and product based company in India by a group of smart developers who are extremely creative and brilliant to craft breathtaking software solutions as per clients request and experts in providing complex enterprise-level apps that are game-changing in scale and scope.
Desired Profile, Roles and Responsibilities
Experience : 6 - 12+Years of Experience in Following Areas:
- Project Management Experience: Candidate should have experience in handling around 15+ members ( Medium to Large size Team) involving multi-platform management projects
- Also acquired mandatory experience in Transition from a developer role to a Technical Project Manager role independently.
- Project Management Skills- Candidates should have experience in executing AI/ML projects in the past successfully.
- Technical Knowledge - Candidate should possess good Technical Knowledge especially in area of Node
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Strong Skills in Project Management, preferably, PMP & Scrum certified.
- Should have working experience of Agile Project Management, managing Web and Mobility Projects.
- Experience on FinTech/Insurance or Wealth Management Domains is mandatory.
Other Soft Skills :
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing role- Includes demonstrable success; working directly with clients to resolve business and technical conflicts; communicating with a broad range of client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions with clients and management to determine the scope and objectives
- Knowledge of change control processes, proactive risk management, estimation techniques and project metrics.
- Manage communication with all project and program stakeholders proactively.
- Ability to assist in release and budget planning for assigned projects including development, maintenance and tracking of Project Plans.
- Ability to monitor and control projects to meet constraints of cost, quality and schedule and also conduct periodic review sessions with senior management by understanding the end-to-end business process.
- Interact with BU and project teams to prepare and publish project scope, objectives, project plan and schedules; develop detailed work plans and status reports
- Should understand dashboard and metrics (Financial, Capacity, Utilisation, Quality, Portfolio)Should have very strong exposure to project management tracking tools
Attitude and Skill Set: Candidates should possess the Leadership skills to inspire, motivate and enable project teams to deliver successful projects. Should possess an attitude to be a Quick learner as well as go-getter.
Candidates should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills and motivate the team to deep dive into product, domain and technology along with the talent to anchor the Improvement of Processes and automation possibilities.