Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
Accounts and Admin Executive
Techware Lab Pvt Ltd established in 2012, based in India with product and sales offices in Canada and UAE, specializes in mobile app development and consulting, helping clients maximize the reach and effectiveness of their business by leveraging the latest in technology. Being a full-service mobile and web development firm, Techware Lab focuses on servicing clients across North America, UK, Europe, Middle East, Singapore, and Australia. We accomplish this by creating a long-term relationship with our clients, from brainstorming the initial idea, strategizing the project plan, building and deploying cost-effective solutions with a solid foundation of support and maintenance.
We’re looking for a systematic, committed, and organized accountant to join our growing team, who would have to work closely with the management team to revitalize our record keeping.
ROLES OF ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends and present them to the board of directors and coordinate the monthly meeting
- Perform day-to-day activities of the accounts department.
- Perform entry including purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, etc.
- Keep track of the clients monthly billing and raise invoice accordingly
- Follow up with clients for making payment
- Manage bookkeeping and financial systems.
- Analyze financial information to prepare weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Review and file quarterly TDS Returns and monthly GST returns.
- Annual Tax computation along with Quarterly deferred tax and Advance tax working.
- Independently handle the finalization of accounts, statutory audit, IT filing.
- Monthly Softex filing (RBI and SEZ-NSDL Portal)
- Coordinate internal audit process with Auditors.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll and process the salary
- Prepare monthly Salary Slip, Compensation Revision letter
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies
- Coordinate with Banker for any banking needs of the company
- Submit and follow up necessary documents to CSEZ and other authorities
- Perform all the admin activities of the company
- Coordinate meetings with the board of directors monthly
- Work with Operations Head to manage the daily operations of the company.
- Database management including vendor management
- Make offer letters of recruits
- Maintaining & Mapping of employee database
- Database management
- Recruitment operations
- Support management and staff in their day-to-day business activities
- Ensure that efficient management of resources and operational risk control measures
- Need to handle HR operations involved in an employee life cycle,
- 3 - 4+ Years of experience working in a Software Development company- preferably in Infopark or TechnoPark
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel and with good academics
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Expertise working with Google Sheets, Zoho Books.
CA intermediate, M.Com in Finance
MBA/PGDM in Finance
ICWA (CMA) in Any Specialization
If you are interested in this job opportunity kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CTC, ECTC, and notice period