Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
IT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES MANAGER
Techware Lab Pvt Ltd established in 2012, based in India with product and sales offices in Canada and UAE, specializes in mobile app development and consulting, helping clients maximize the reach and effectiveness of their business by leveraging the latest in technology. Being a full-service mobile and web development firm, Techware Lab focuses on servicing clients across North America, UK, Europe, Middle East, Singapore, and Australia. We accomplish this by creating a long-term relationship with our clients, from brainstorming the initial idea, strategizing the project plan, building and deploying cost-effective solutions with a solid foundation of support and maintenance.
Techware Lab is looking for an IT Business Development / Sales Manager to sell our services and products to different customers. Our sales manager will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. And should be able to close sales and meet targets.
The candidate must love the thrill of the hunt and is capable of building and growing the pipeline of the business. You are considered the front line of the sales process which is a very critical role as you are the face to our prospects and clients. Strong organizational and follow-up skills are key, and a competitive, friendly, numbers-driven personality will thrive here.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our product or service.
- Generate outbound leads and new business without any sales lead given by the company.
- Closing deals and contracts with clients primarily in the US, CANADA, and some in the UK & Middle East.
- Partner with customers and MNCs to understand their business needs and objectives
- Identify strong potential prospects from designated target geographies using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Meet personal targets and work towards Techware Lab sales goals and profitability and Maximizing company profit.
- Establish business partnerships and joint ventures
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities
- Develop a strong knowledge of Techware Lab’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face-to-face meetings.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Emailing tools, etc
- Represent Techware Lab at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues if required.
- Ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars, and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Maintain well-organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports.
- 6-10 years in Web and Mobile Application Sales out of which at least 2 years should be for the international market.
- Experience in B-to-B sales, preferably IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking, and negotiation skills
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs, and social networking tools.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of the English language, especially speaking, listening, and writing skills
- Must have work experience in Software Industry
- Attractive Salary + Incentives/Commission Plan.
- The package will be structured to enable a high performer to earn a high level of income.
A Master's degree from an accredited university is preferred.
If you are interested in this job opportunity kindly send your resume to apply now with CTC, ECTC, and notice period