Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
Software Test Engineer
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven, and efficient Software Tester to join the company. .Techware Lab is a highly professional software development team based out of Kochi, India with product and sales offices in Canada and UAE.We are a leading service and product-based company in India by a group of smart developers who are extremely creative and brilliant to craft breathtaking software solutions as per clients' request and experts in providing complex enterprise-level apps that are game-changing in scale and scope.
- Assisting with the development of test approaches, review and approve system test plans, resolve issues, and coordinate activities with the product team.
- Capacity to learn and gain the product knowledge from the existing team
- Create and maintain testing processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Estimates testing effort and develop test schedules.
- Plan the release cycles across a portfolio.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or operating system updates.
- Communicate all key product plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Dedicated enough to go deep into the application provided for testing and unearth functional bugs
- The exposure required in load testing, automated testing, performance testing and security testing
- Responsible for providing daily and weekly test summary reports to the clients
- Stay ahead of best-in-class testing methodologies and tools
- Outline and document standardized testing processes and reporting procedures
- Assist in hiring and training for the team expansion.
- Strong experience in managing automation test product
- Proficient in the Front end (Functional & GUI Testing), Black Box Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in manual and automation testing.-
- Should have hands-on experience in working with product testing
- Very well experienced in Manual testing.
- Should have knowledge in preparation of test cases, test scenarios, Test scripts
- Should have a thorough knowledge of SDLC
- Should have experience in Test automation framework architecture across different platform (Web/mobile)
- Hands-on Test Automation experience on commercial & open source tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Jmeter, Load runner, Test Harness tools.
B.E/TECH, MCA, BCA
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to email@example.com with CTC, ECTC, and Notice period. Don't forget to mention the post name as a subject for the mail