Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
Software Test Engineer
Looking for candidates with hands-on experience in an agile development environment, QA will work with cross functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, and devops to ensure relevant testing is executed for each release. QA should manage to increase testing efficiency and coverage through automation improvement, new processes introduction and creation of the best test plans. This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs, software and systems.
* Minimum 2- 3 years hands on experience in manual and automation testing.-
* Should have knowledge in preparation of test cases & test scenarios
* Should have a thorough knowledge of SDLC
* Should have experience in Test automation framework architecture across different platform (Web/mobile)
* Dedicated enough to go deep in to the application provided for testing and unearth functional bugs
* Exposure required in load testing, automated testing, performance testing and security testing.
* Very well experienced in Manual testing.
* Hands-on Test Automation experience on commercial & open source tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Jmeter, Load runner, Test Harness tools.
* Responsible for providing daily and weekly test summary reports to the clients
* Stay ahead of best-in-class testing methodologies and tools
* Outline and document standardized testing processes and reporting procedures
* Assist in hiring and training for the team expansion.
* Strong experience in managing automation test projects
* Proficient in the Front end (Functional & GUI Testing), Black Box Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CTC, ECTC and Notice period