Techware Lab Pvt.Ltd.
Tower 2, 13th Floor
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2,
Kochi, Kerala - IN - 682303
Software Engineer - .NET Developer
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven and efficient software engineer to lead our startup's development.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will need a deep understanding of our business, provide machine learning-based solutions to measure and optimize child learning and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of our software and applications.
You will play a key role in building the appropriate engineering solutions and continuously adding enhancements and new features to our core product.
The successful candidate will look at the big picture from both business and technical perspectives and will have proven experience with managing scale, efficiency, and complexity.
1. Delivering a high-quality application
2. Integrating with front-end developers
3. Ensuring a required level of performance
4. Analysing requirements and designing new functionality
5. Supporting and fixing existing functionality
6. Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
7. Building application layers SKILLS
8. Proficiency with SQL, .net, C#, Web APIs, MVC, IIS Entity Framework, ADO.Net, JQuery and angular framework/JSON/Telerik for the front end.
9. Excellent problem-solving skills and expertise with software and applications (iOS and Android)
10. Familiarity with scalability, concurrency, and API design
11. Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
12. Familiarity with Kendo UI
13. Integrating web analytics tools - particularly Google Analytics
14. Familiarity with Azure Web Apps
15. Familiarity with Azure DevOps
16. Familiarity with SSIS Packages
1. A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
2. 3-4 years of software development experience
Send your resumes along with CTC, ECTC, and notice period
Android - Flutter Developer
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven and efficient software engineer to lead our mobile application development.
You will play a key role in building the appropriate engineering solutions and continuously adding enhancements and new features to our products.
1.Strong hands-on experience in Android Application Development using various versions of Android SDK
2.Familiar with UI Designing, Android SDK and Android design patterns.
3.Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
4.Experience using social media APIs & Android Maps API ,Restful APIs,Payment Gateway
5.Excellent debugging and optimization skills
6.Work on Bug Fixing and Improving Applications Performance
2 - 3 years
Drop your resume to email@example.com along with CTC, ECTC, and notice period
Software Test Engineer
Looking for candidates with hands-on experience in an agile development environment, QA will work with cross functional teams of Backend, FrontEnd, Integration, and devops to ensure relevant testing is executed for each release. QA should manage to increase testing efficiency and coverage through automation improvement, new processes introduction and creation of the best test plans. This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure quality of programs, software and systems.
* Minimum 2- 3 years hands on experience in manual and automation testing.-
* Should have knowledge in preparation of test cases & test scenarios
* Should have a thorough knowledge of SDLC
* Should have experience in Test automation framework architecture across different platform (Web/mobile)
* Dedicated enough to go deep in to the application provided for testing and unearth functional bugs
* Exposure required in load testing, automated testing, performance testing and security testing.
* Very well experienced in Manual testing.
* Hands-on Test Automation experience on commercial & open source tools like Selenium, HP UFT, Jmeter, Load runner, Test Harness tools.
* Responsible for providing daily and weekly test summary reports to the clients
* Stay ahead of best-in-class testing methodologies and tools
* Outline and document standardized testing processes and reporting procedures
* Assist in hiring and training for the team expansion.
* Strong experience in managing automation test projects
* Proficient in the Front end (Functional & GUI Testing), Black Box Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CTC, ECTC and Notice period
Support Engineer - .NET / Immediate
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven and efficient software engineer to provide Technical support to our customers.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will need a deep understanding of our business, provide machine learning-based solutions to measure and optimize child learning and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of our software and application
1+ years of development experience using C# .NET
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Experience in MVC
Experience using MS SQL Server
Knowledge in Angular
Knowledge in IIS
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Self-driven, flexible, and innovative
1. Good communication skill (Written and Oral)
2. Any degree.
3. 1+ years of industry experience.
4. Able to work night shifts
If interested please drop your resume to email@example.com with CTC, ECTC, and notice period.
We have an urgent requirement of an IOS Developer with 2+ years of experience
• Application development experience on Smartphones with expertise in the following platform/programming language: IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad), COCOA framework, Objective C, Swift, iOS frameworks and XCodeSolid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in using testing and conformance frameworks for IOS.
• Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using XML,JSON etc.
• Experience developing applications using multi-client development platforms such as Phonegap.
• Have published two or more iOS apps in the app store.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Experience: 2+ Years
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CTC, ECTC, and notice period
Software Engineer Trainee (.NET, Tester, UI/UX, PHP, Digital Marketing)
Techware Lab is looking for a passionate, innovative, driven and efficient software engineers to join our team.
Hiring Trainees for the below position:
.Net Developer - Trainee
Software Tester - Trainee
UI/UX Developer - Trainee
PHP Developer - Trainee
Digital Marketing Trainee
• Basic knowledge in ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL
• Problem-solving skills
• General Programming Skills and Development Fundamentals
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Solid understanding of software development, source control techniques, and continuous integration
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs
• Collaborate with team of developers
• Understand clients' needs and effectively communicate them to the software design team
• Design, code and test software applications
B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA / Msc. Computer Science / M.Sc Information Technology