Planet Media India ( PMIN Agency Pvt.Ltd.)
5D, Tower 1,
Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase 2
Kochi – 682303
PHP Developer (YII2 Framework)
Planet Media India ( PMIN Agency Private Limited ) is a dynamic digital marketing firm with its office at Infopark SEZ Phase II. Our Products & Services include Digital Marketing, Website Design and Development, Social Media Marketing and eCommerce.
Read more about us on http://planetmedia.com.au
Working experience as YII2 developer of minimum 3 years
Good understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
Excellent relational database skills with MySQL.
Knowledge of web services such as REST, SOAP, etc.
Knowledge in Craft CMS will be an added advantage.
Junior PHP Developer
Minimum 1 year in PHP is must
Experience in any MVC Framework
Flutter Developer - Android/iOS Platforms - 3+ yrs exp
1. Must have minimum 3 yrs of experience in mobile app development using Flutter.
2. Must have knowledge in Android and IOS apps with Flutter
2. Strong experience in developing hybrid apps for web, Android, and iOS platforms
3. Solid understanding of mobile app architecture, design patterns, and best practices
4. Must be familiar with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries and Graph QL APIs.
5. Must have experience with writing and interacting with web services/backend service endpoints.
6. Have excellent knowledge about the performance optimization of mobile applications
7. Understanding of Google’s and Apple design principles and interface
8. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
9. Must have built at least two Android or iOS apps with Flutter
10. Familiar with RESTful and Graph QL APIs to connect Android/iOS applications to back-end services.
11. Good experience in using device features like Location, Notifications, Camera, etc.
12. Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
13. Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the application
14. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Project Manager [ IT ]
Duties & Responsibilities:
? Work collaboratively with technical teams
? Coordinate project planning, resourcing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting,
troubleshooting and people management.
? Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
? Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
? Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
? Develop detailed plan to monitor and track progress of the project.
? Supervise and coordinate work performed by external contractors;
? Participate in budget development and evaluating how to project plan changes impact cost and
? Manage the cost, schedule, resourcing, subcontractor deliverables and technical performance of
company programs or subsystems of major programs.
? Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
? Produce delivery status report on weekly and monthly basis
Qualification and Requirements:
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven self-management and team-management skills
• Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Capability to make decisions under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• BE/B. Tech/M. tech in Computer Science or BCA/MCA is mandatory
Business Development Manager
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team at Planet Media. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our business.
? Research and identify potential clients, markets and opportunities within IT, Digital Marketing & Health Sector.
? Identifying new opportunities, building relationships and strategizing for market expansion.
? Ability to lead a customer through the sales process, determining needs and closing the sales.
? Actively attending meetings with clients and prospects, following up on prospects.
? Stay updated on industry trends, improve sales strategies and approaches based on feedback and results.
? Performing market research.
? Flexibility and openness to innovation and improvement.
? Polished convincing and negotiations skills.
? 3+ years of proven work experience as a Business Development Manager.
? Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
? Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
? Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.