Verteil Technologies Private Limited,
Thapasya IT Building,
Kochi - 682042
We’re in a period of explosive growth and are looking for people who are diligent, tenacious, mission-focused and data-driven. Verteil is looking for a content writer who understands the airline industry, and the airline distribution space. He should have some understanding of the Global distribution systems and the New Distribution Capabilities.
• Ability to thoroughly and diligently research topics with emphasis on data and metrics.
• Regular blog content generation on different industry topics in the domain.
• Generate SEO optimized articles.
• Short form and long form content writing.
• Manage the newsletters for airlines and the travel agents.
• Curate and create regular content to be shared in the newsletters.
• Writing press releases and newsroom articles for Verteil’s website.
Desired Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
• 5 years of content writing experience.
• Travel domain experience preferred.
• Knowledge of airline distribution space, GDS and NDC is a plus.
• SEO knowledge is preferred.
• Experience writing for public websites for other large organizations.
We are looking for server-side developers with 3 to 8 years of experience who will be responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to develop these applications, and to cooperate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and product quality is essential. Will surely enjoy the challenges that comes along and will be rewarded equally.
1)Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
2) Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
3) Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
4) Identify bottlenecks/ bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
Desired Skills and Competencies
1)Proficient in Java and JEE, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
2)Knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
3)Proficient in Spring framework 4 and Dependency Injection.
4)Familiarity with REST (JAX-RS) using Jersey and SOAP (JAX-WS) using Apache CXF/ Axis.
5)Familiarity with build tools such as Maven.
6)Familiarity unit testing using Junit.
7)Familiarity with concepts of JDBC.
8)Proficient in concurrency patterns in Java.
9)Knack for writing high-performance Java code that is clean and readable.
10)Knowledge of Caching framework such as Ehcache.
11)Should have the skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
12)Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
13)Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
14)Good knowledge of any one RDBMS with a strong SQL knowledge.
15)Familiarity with creating database schemas.
16)Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
17)Familiarity with Performance/ Load testing tools such as Jmeter.
18)Familiarity with Tomcat or JBoss or any app-server.