Verteil Technologies Private Limited,
Thapasya IT Building,
Kochi - 682042
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR recruiter, with 3 to 6 years of experience, with an organized ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she will be responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization. He/ she should have a network of contacts in the industry and understand how to use social media to attract suitable candidates for current and future posts.
• Develop recruitment strategies, plan and execute recruitment activities.
• Set objectives and track goals for the recruitment process.
• Maintain the resume database and keep the recruitment tracker updated.
• Plan and coordinate campus recruitment drives.
• Provide MIS reports to management.
• Screen candidates to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Coordinate with recruitment consultants and placement officers.
• Coordinate the overall interview, selection, and offer roll out process.
• Create job descriptions in consultation with the hiring managers.
• Perform reference checks as needed.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
• Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
• Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
Desired Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• 3+ years’ recruitment experience which includes sourcing experience.
• Demonstrable experience in IT industry recruiting.
• Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs.
• Familiarity with online job-hunting websites.
• Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
• Good understanding of employment laws and regulations.
• Ability to travel when necessary (less than 25%).
• Effective negotiating skills & decision making.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.