Verteil Technologies Private Limited,
Thapasya IT Building,
Kochi - 682042
We are looking for a Business Analyst with 3 to 6 years of experience who will be responsible for preparing business requirement specifications and approach documents. The primary responsibility will be to do research, elaborate and elicit business and product requirements in consultation with domain experts and
technical team members. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential. Will surely enjoy the challenges that comes along and will be rewarded equally.
1) Making internal and external presentations and product demos.
2) Elicit, analyse, specify and validate the business needs of stakeholders, whether they are customers or end users.
3) Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions, based on research.
4) Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
5) Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
6) Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
7) Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
8) Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. Also run workshops and training sessions.
9) Perform requirements validation and user acceptance testing.
10) Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
11) Liaise with multiple stakeholders like sales & marketing, product management and engineering team members.
Desired Skills and Competencies
1) Excellent articulation and communication skills.
2) A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an MBA.
3) A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
4) Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
5) The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
6) Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
7) Competency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
8) Exposure to technology best practices and innovations like mobile app design, IoT, cloud, analytics (AI/ML/DL etc.) will be good to have.
9) Working knowledge of new gen development/SDLC practices like agile, scrum etc.
10) Huge plus to have prior knowledge of the airline reservations domain.
11) Should be a very good team player.