Verteil Technologies Private Limited,
Thapasya IT Building,
Kochi - 682042
We are looking for a talented Product designer with 6 to 10 years of experience to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate needs to have exposure working in agile teams with developers, designers and business analysts. Should be able to make deliberate design decisions and measure and optimise the product (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability) and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
• Collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and visual designers.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function.
• Build storyboards, user personas, user journeys and site maps to conceptualize designs and accurately convey project plans to clients and management.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences.
• Work with the research and business team to plan and conduct remote or on-site user research and usability testing with real users to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement.
• Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
• Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
• Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
Desired Skills and Competencies
• Six or more years of experience and proven track record.
• A minimum 5 years of experience in delivering UX design solutions with strong knowledge of B2B and B2C software applications.
• Excellent communication, presentation, storytelling skills and demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Figma, InVision, Justinmind and Sketch as well as the Adobe product suite.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in the Product Design domain.
• Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes & user flows.
• Highly creative, who can table ideas with problem solving mindset and Content Development
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ ideas to flex those boundaries.
• Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon suggestions.
• Able to function independently and in a team environment with excellent collaboration skills. Be a great team player in working with agile teams.
• Well versed with Agile and UX processes and Working knowledge of UX research practices.
• Exposure working in an agile/ scrum development process with a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs will be a bonus.
Education and Experience
• Over 6 years of professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology will be considered as an advantage.
• A strong portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centred design solutions is a must.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with 3 to 6 years of experience who will be responsible for preparing business requirement specifications and approach documents. The primary responsibility will be to do research, elaborate and elicit business and product requirements in consultation with domain experts and
technical team members. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential. Will surely enjoy the challenges that comes along and will be rewarded equally.
1) Making internal and external presentations and product demos.
2) Elicit, analyse, specify and validate the business needs of stakeholders, whether they are customers or end users.
3) Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions, based on research.
4) Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
5) Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
6) Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
7) Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies.
8) Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. Also run workshops and training sessions.
9) Perform requirements validation and user acceptance testing.
10) Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
11) Liaise with multiple stakeholders like sales & marketing, product management and engineering team members.
Desired Skills and Competencies
1) Excellent articulation and communication skills.
2) A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or an MBA.
3) A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
4) Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
5) The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
6) Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
7) Competency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
8) Exposure to technology best practices and innovations like mobile app design, IoT, cloud, analytics (AI/ML/DL etc.) will be good to have.
9) Working knowledge of new gen development/SDLC practices like agile, scrum etc.
10) Huge plus to have prior knowledge of the airline reservations domain.
11) Should be a very good team player.
Customer Support Executive
We are looking for a Customer Support Executive with 1 to 3 yrs experience in Customer Support function. Experience of working in the Air Travel Industry will be an advantage.
1) Effectively communicate with prospects and customers on Verteil’s product updates and other initiatives.
2) Ensure responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
3) Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
4) Collect and validate relevant information from customers for onboarding.
5) Provide excellent customer support during all onboarding and after-onboarding procedures.
6) Ensure that customer specific details are accurately recorded in the systems.
7) Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
8) Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
9) Enhance customer experience through continuous improvement of the approaches and strategies applied by the team.
1) Experience in resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
2) Should be an excellent communicator who is able to earn clients’ trust.
3) Excellent People management skills.
4) Excellent analytical skills.
5) Experience in airline reservation/ travel agency.
6) Multi-tasking abilities.
7) Patience when handling tough cases.
8) Should be a graduate.
9) Flexible to work in shifts.