Thomsun Infocare LLP
16B, Trans Asia Cyber Park
Infopark Kochi Phase 2
Kochi – 682303
Technical Project Manager(.Net)
Role: Project Manager
We are looking for Technical Project Manager to direct software development.
*Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
*Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products
*Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
*Create management dashboards and effectively communicate with the senior management.
*Lead, grow and mentor the enthusiastic product delivery team.
Resource management, risk management, and risk mitigation
*Project / Product planning, and monitoring the productivity of the resources.
*Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
*Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
*Background in software development and program management is preferred
*Familiarity with Agile framework
*Organizational and leadership abilities
*Excellent communication skills
Job Location: Infopark, Cochin
Business Analyst/ Senior business Analyst (3-6yrs)
Knowledge and specialization in one more area of ERP product.
• Sound understanding of engineering system concepts and principles
• Strong communication skills and technical writing
• Experience in Agile/Scrum and related tools
• Discuss with business process owners and elicit requirements
• Create business process documents for ERP application
• Create FSD with wireframes, and Use cases
• Identify the edge cases and capture the priorities
• Work with Architects, and Developers in an Agile environment
• Develop User Stories
.Net Architect (10+years)
Microsoft .NET Architect
• Bachelor's degree in computer science
• 10+ years of solid Programming Experience in Software Design, Architecture, Microsoft Technologies, Azure, .NET, ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core
• Experience in design and development 2 to 3 products. ERP Product development will be an added advantage.
• Experience in designing complex and performance-oriented applications.
• Knowledge of UML and expertise in using modeling tools like Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose
• Hands on hands on experience in C#, .Net Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, and WCF
• Experience as a full stack developer and worked in full life cycle projects/products
• Hands on experience in web application development involving any of the Java Script frameworks such as Angular JS, React JS, etc
• Extensive hands-on experience in creating web applications, Desktop and mobile applications using Microsoft Technologies
• Experience in MS SQL or any other RDBMS systems
• Experience in working with NO SQL databases such as Mongo DB, DynamoDB and etc..
• Experience in Continuous Integration and DevOps.
• Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Maven, containerization platforms like Dockers, repository managers like.
• Experience in Azure Cloud.
• Experience in HTML and CSS frameworks
• The Architect shall decide set of technologies that meets current and future demands of the business using Architecture / Design principles
• Understand the business domain and problems and provide appropriate technical solutions
• Design, Architect and Lead the Enterprise Solutions Development with Microsoft and/or Open Source Technologies
• Create and develop high level technical proposal documents (HLD)
• Provide technical solutions for the functional and non-functional requirements
• Hold functional responsibility for all product development phases from concept to launch including business requirements, user flows/wireframes, functional requirements, QA/testing, and post-launch monitoring and optimization
• Ensure solutions are of high quality, meeting necessary performance and scalability requirements
• Stay current on implementation of multiple application development platforms
• Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied
• Establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new test ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience across all device types
• Develop and Implement performance-oriented applications.
• Estimate the project and identify the technical risks.
• Develop technical roadmap and create technical decision documents (TDD)
• Ensure the security compliances of the product/application.