Appadore Private Limited
1 A, Carnival Infopark
Phase 2, Infopark
Kochi SEZ, Kakkanad,
Kochi – 682042
We are actively looking for a QA Tester (Manual / Automation) to join our growing team.
Candidates who have 0-1 year of experience in the same background are preferred.
- Understand and follow established processes and best practices.
- Write & maintain test cases for test execution.
- Proactively create & maintain highly effective regression test suites.
- Professional/detailed bug reporting
- Experience testing API and database levels of a product or application
- Work with the development team to verify bug fixes through the release cycles
- Coordinate with Management, Leads, Developers, and cross-located teams.
- Raise concerns without delay to Leads/Management.
- Perform well under fast-paced environments.
React Native Developer - Appadore Private Limited.
We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our team. You are supposed to maintain high quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS. – Ultimately, you should be able to design, build and maintain the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing Native Apps to React Native.
- 2-5 years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Strong experience in React Native, Unit Testing/NUnits, Asynchronous Programming, Push Notification,In-App Purchase, Deployment.
- Should have experience in Xcode and Android studio and debugging in JS, Native, Redux and its side effects, REST API libraries and releasing applications on iOS and Google play store.
- Expert in object-oriented programming concepts, data structures, design patterns, mathematical calculations.
- Expert knowledge of memory management, data parsing, client-server communication techniques.
- Expertise in performance tuning techniques.
- Knowledge of socket programming.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging, and delivery.
- Experience working with web views on Android and iOS.
- Good understanding of React Component architecture and concepts.
- Experience in any JS Framework Like Angular or React JS.
We are actively looking for a Mid Level Python Developer to join our team.
Candidates who have 2-4 years of experience in the same background is preferred.
- Architect, develop and deploy software using Python.
- Strong hands-on experience in Python Flask/Python Django
- Experience with RDBMS particularly MySQL and any NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Linux platform(preferable).
- Understanding of Amazon AWS / EC2 deployment architecture experience is a plus.
- Experience with Docker, gRPC, Bitbucket Pipelining.
- Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred) Preferred skills.
- Must have 1 to 4 years of experience in Python.