GXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 204, 2nd Floor,
Tower A, World Trade Centre
Infopark Kochi Campus,
Technical Architect - Python, Kafka
• Architect should be able to design the systems before writing any code by defining the frameworks for the requirement
• Should be familiar with architectural patterns to use proven approaches.
• Implementation of the design in actual code
• Ongoing operation to cover changes, and verification that it's all working as expected.
• Architect need to decide what software architecture needs to be design and why it is useful and fit into the project, as well as should be capable to presenting the design to client and stake holders.
• Understanding Integration Methodology good practices that can be useful when operating with Middleware/different enterprise applications and can be applied in a variety of situations.
• Proven knowledge in Event Driven Structures, asynchronous systems, de-coupled, and Microservices Approach.
• Measuring, optimizing, and scaling applications at the enterprise level
• Preventing availability and security disasters with simple, practical changes
• Testing and documenting codebases for long-term maintenance
• Should have very good knowledge on how successfully operate architectural changes on running systems.
• Understanding of Domain Driven Design and Common Data Model
• Build and Deploy enterprise level integration using AWS MSK
• Building REST APIs with python based REST Framework
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Kubernetes
• Experience with Java EE or Spring and a basic knowledge of distributed computing, cloud-based services, Agile methods, and microservice architectures
• Nice to have making predictions with Data and Python
• Develop Serverless Applications with Java
• Build Data Pipelines with Kafka
• Good understanding of Project/Product management, SDLC and other methodologies
• Good Documentation skills
• Meticulous personality
• The resource should be flexible to support off hours if there is need (specific client need)
Work Location: Cochin/Hybrid/Remote
iOS Developer (4 to 9 yrs) - Quick joiners
Looking for Native iOS Developers
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and other emerging technologies
4-8 years in the design and development of mobile applications on the iOS platform using SWIFT/ Objective-C
Good to have experience in Cocoa Touch or other iOS-based frameworks
Understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apples Human Interface Guidelines, and App Store Review Guidelines and release process;
Good working experience in JSON and REST API;
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;Social Auth;
Handling background task and Multithreading;
Should have experience in using blocks, categories, background fetching, threads and NS Operation Queues