GXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 204, 2nd Floor,
Tower A, World Trade Centre
Kochi, Infopark Kochi Campus,
No of Openings: 7
• Design Patterns
• OO Principles
• Good written and verbal communications.
• UI / UX
• Experience in collaborating with development and quality assurance teams.
• Strong understanding of the software development life cycle methodologies (ie, Agile, Waterfall).
• Strong analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition between projects or products.
• Ability to contribute in a team environment.
• Long term maintenance and support of a system in production after being a fundamental part of the development.
Role and Responsibility
• Analyses and understands the functional specifications /requirements
• Estimates the effort involved
• Design and document the system technical specifications
• Develop and maintains code
• Unit test the code and report results
• Perform and participate in peer code reviews, provide solutions to coding issues/defects
• Follow established coding standards for the technology/platform to provide efficient and maintainable code
• Support systems testing and code correction as necessary
• Ensure that all processes are followed specific to the role / project