GXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 204, 2nd Floor,
Tower A, World Trade Centre
Kochi, Infopark Kochi Campus,
Business Analyst-DocuSign (2 vacancies)
• Business process definition, analysis and design.
• Business, project and system requirement identification and definition.
• Requirements elicitation.
• Business functional requirements analysis, verification and validation.
• Business requirement approval process facilitation.
• Baseline Requirements Traceability Matrix creation.
• Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Strong understanding of various project and process methodologies, including waterfall and agile.
• Skilled in multiple methods for analyzing and validating data at the source (eg. SQL queries).
• Ability to remain informed about the events, trends and developments which affect your role, business area(s) and the Information Technology industry.
• Proven ability to manage solutions delivered in multiple programming languages and technical environments.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to identify problems from a functional perspective, specifically when supporting end-user testing and training.
• Experience with multiple problem-solving methods and ability to use them as situationally appropriate.
• Experienced with multiple methods for creating and communicating strong Business Cases, including financial analysis, strategic alignment and risk analysis.
• Ability to plan, organize, schedule and implement projects and in accordance with client and industry project management methodologies.
Good to have Skills:
• FiServ DNA including Front End (Carillion)
Role and Responsibility:
• The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying opportunities for improving services and products to client members and processes internal to the client through the use of technology, exhibiting a broad knowledge base of applications and client business units supporting in a highly collaborative environment. The Business Analyst accomplishes this through leveraging the functionality of applications, management of vendor relationships and maintenance of a professional working relationship with the end user of the applications. The Business Analyst acts as a liaison between business units and IT departments to translate business needs and objectives into technology solutions.
• The ideal candidate would have experience working with a finance organization.
• Perform all responsibilities in accordance with client Competencies, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
• Elicit, document and communicate business and user requirements and functional specifications for client projects and programs.
• Assist team with design of technical solutions to meet project business requirements. May assist Technical Analysts with application specific production support (4th tier) as needed.
• Translate functional specifications to software vendor requirements, coordinate vendor delivery and manage applicable vendor relationships.
• Assist with test planning of technical solutions and support testing by facilitating resolution of identified bugs.
• Manage the installation of application patches, releases and enhancements on development, test, disaster recovery and production systems, following IT Change Control guidelines, and develops disaster recovery plans for business applications.
• Supports business units in documenting and prioritizing business objectives.
• Assist Business Readiness (Enterprise Analysis) for complex efforts.
• Assist team with activities to identify people, process and system impacts of business objectives for all sizes of projects/teams.
• Provide a range of operations support activities, such as application administration support, coordinating the development and maintenance of manuals/procedures for the application support team, and maintaining application upgrade and life-cycle activity roadmaps.
• Effectively manage communication between end users, vendors and IT departments to resolve production and development environment problems.