GXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 204, 2nd Floor,
Tower A, World Trade Centre
Kochi, Infopark Kochi Campus,
Test / QA Lead
Expected years of experience:
10-11 years’ of experience
• Possess good communication and written documentation skills and be able to interact with key stakeholders to deliver fast with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Should have excellent problem/ issue management skills across various stakeholders
• Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, automation, database ,performance (load, stress, reliability) and regression.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum).
• Proven experience with development and maintenance of regression and performance tests in a complex architecture.
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with client stakeholders to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Good understanding of estimation process , knowledge management and KPI
• Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
• In-depth understanding of IT software development life cycle and product process oriented agile development environment like Scrum, Defect life cycle Have Experience in Selenium (JAVA), JMeter and hands on experience on MySql would be a plus.
• Experience in In sprint automation Test framework design and automation experience in web applications client server applications mobile applications
• Excellent communication (Written & Verbal), presentation skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders
• Experience in Retail domain with experience in ecommerce, CRM and POS applications
Good to have skills:
• Experience in Performance Testing
• Experience in Test Automation
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams.
• Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs and scenarios for end to end
• Should be able to devise test automation strategy and test plan for presenting with customer stakeholders
• Establish automation strategy for the application suite and implement the automation to reduce the testing cycle
• Strong Experience in Manual Testing and good understanding of Agile methodology
• 4-5 years of test lead experience and has managed a team of 10-15 resources
• Review Test Cases quality and coverage
• Preparing Summary Reports and suggestion documents to improve the quality of the application
• Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from client stakeholders
• Provide go/no go decisions on production implementations of new and modified software, based on project quality
• Ensures testing complies all application design specifications. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and enhancement of software.
• Ability to take accountability and responsibility to deliver client commitments
• Should be able to lead projects that involves manual, automation, and performance testing with a technical thought leadership
• Should be able to estimate effort estimate return on investment with timeline articulate risks and issues articulate benefits reusability etc
• Should be able to manage a team of manual and test automation engineers
• Should drive early automation testing approach into SDLC and incubate best practice and continuous improvements to keep the KPI’s intact
• Should be able to closely work with client stakeholders to drive the sprint and release ceremonies
• Should be able to build a good rapport with the team and the client stakeholders