GXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 204, 2nd Floor,
Tower A, World Trade Centre
Kochi, Infopark Kochi Campus,
Senior Power BI Developer
Primary Technology- Microsoft Power BI
• Strong experience with Power BI - Experienced in all aspects of Power BI, including establishing gateways, use of embedding, DAX and Power Query (including M functions)
• Hands-on experience deploying the PBI service to enterprise scale organizations.
• Hands on experience of data manipulation in SQL
• Proficient in designing and implementing data models and data integration.
• Ability to architect and design reporting solutions based on client needs.
• Ability and experience to have designed the Power BI dashboards in shortest timeframes as per challenging business needs.
• Hands on with Tabular Model creation
• Knowledge in to integrating Power BI reports in external web applications.
• Knowledge in Python and able to integrate with Power BI
Good to have Skills
• ETL Knowledge
• MS Power BI certification
• UI/UX Knowledge
• Knowledge of other BI Tools like Cognos, Tableau, Qlik.
• Power Shell, Python automation
Roles and Responsibilities
• Power BI Design, Development and Support
Java Consultant (Contract)
• Coding, deploying, and managing micro services
• Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture
• Integration with presentation / aggregation layer
• AWS Cloud (Manage Server) API integration with 3rd parties
• Prepare Unit test cases, automation, Database optimization, Design of highly concurrent backend architecture Handling high traffic data Experience
• Prepare required documentation as outlined by departmental standards
• Agile methodology
Java, Spring Boot, AWS Cloud, AWS Lambda, Gradle, Linux, Git, Docker container, Hibernate, REST, XML, Json, APIs (Microservices), Database (Schema) design
Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture
Java full stack - A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
Very strong fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimization
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Administration of git repositories for the development team, branch strategy follow-up and guidance/support to the development team Need to have good exposure of working on continuous integration / continuous deployment CI/CD, building, and supporting the build pipelines for the development teams, deployment and monitoring issues on the DevOps deployments, reviewing, and optimising the existing build/release pipeline.
• 6+ years of experience in DevOps AWS
• Profound knowledge of DevOps concepts, CI/CD, Kubernetes & Docker
• Experience with DevOps Repos, pipelines (YAML)
• Build and maintain the deployment pipeline
• Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube, lighthouse-ci etc
• Work on all aspects of the DevOps toolchain
• Continuously working towards improving and automating release processes.
• Analyze services, technologies and tools and provide suggestions.
• Any scripting language like Python/PowerShell/Shell will be added advantage.
• Certification in AWS
Looking for immediate joiners
QA Lead- Manhattan (WMS & OMS) Endless Aisle Testing with Retail Experience
Primary Technology Manhattan (WMS & OMS) Endless Aisle Testing with Retail Experience
Specific Skills Technical & Professional requirements:
• At least 5-8 years of retail domain experience working on ecommerce, Warehouse management system and Order management system
• Prior experience in Manhattan Active Omni Save the Sale(Endless Aisle ), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Order Management System (OMS) and Store Inventory Systems with Endless Aisle use cases
• Experience in integration testing with 3rd party and in-house applications (Warehouse Management System, Email Receipt, Tax, etc.)
• Experience in API and Micro-services testing
• Experience in deriving the test strategy for Service / Layer level testing for ex: Web services. Functional Testing digital application and mobile applications
• Learning new upcoming technologies required for testing.
• Adhering to quality standards and managing timelines.
• Experience in deriving the test estimates, planning, scheduling, and reporting
• Validate data flow throughout application workflow (end to end).
• Experience in driving Test Automation solution like UFT, Selenium, etc.
• Possess good communication and written documentation skills and be able to interact with key stakeholders to deliver fast with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Should have excellent problem/ issue management skills across various stakeholders
• Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, automation, database, performance (load,stress, reliability) and regression.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum).
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with client stakeholders to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Good understanding of estimation process , knowledge management and KPI
• Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
• In-depth understanding of IT software development life cycle and product process oriented agile development environment like Scrum, Defect life cycle
• Excellent communication (Written & Verbal), presentation skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders