GXX INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 204, 2nd Floor,
Tower A, World Trade Centre
Kochi, Infopark Kochi Campus,
• Looking for BE/ B. Tech. (CS/IT/Electronics), 2021 pass out
• Work with the team to develop code within the stipulated time
• Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
• Adhere to the coding standards and all policies and procedures identified for the project specified by the client.
• Coordinate with project team members
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Manhattan OMS Test Lead
Technical & Professional requirements:
• At least 3 years of experience as test lead
• At least 2-3 years of retail domain experience working on ecommerce, Warehouse management system and Order management system
• Experience in integration testing projects with 3rd party and in-house applications (Warehouse Management System, Email Receipt, Tax, etc.)
• Experience in deriving the test strategy for Service / Layer level testing for ex: Web services. Functional Testing digital application and mobile applications
• Learning new upcoming technologies required for testing.
• Adhering to quality standards and managing timelines.
• Experience in deriving the test estimates, planning, scheduling, and reporting
• Possess good communication and written documentation skills and be able to interact with key stakeholders to deliver fast with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Should have excellent problem/ issue management skills across various stakeholders
• Must have experience in manual quality assurance testing -functional, automation, database, security, performance (load, stress, reliability) and regression.
• Experience with Agile and waterfall development methodology
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with client stakeholders to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Good understanding of estimation process, knowledge management and KPI
• Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation and implement this for the program
• Experience in driving Test Automation solution like UFT, Selenium, etc.
• Detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
• In-depth understanding of IT software development life cycle and product process oriented agile development environment like Scrum, Defect life cycle
• Excellent communication (Written & Verbal), presentation skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders
• Experience in Manhattan systems
Primary Technology AI/ML Engineer with Python Expertise
Specific Skills- •
Strong Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and neural networks • Experience with any of the languages (Node.js / python)
• Familiarity with ML tools and packages like OpenNLP, Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow etc.
• Understands the complexities of natural language and conversational experiences
• Ability to work independently with least supervision
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Create algorithms to extract information from large, multiparametric data sets
• Deploy your algorithms to production to identify actionable insights from large databases
• Compare results from various methodologies and recommend best techniques to stakeholders
• Experience/Familiarity with standard deep learning algorithms (CNN, LSTM, etc.) Experience with version control practices and tools such as Git
• Demonstrate a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and programming knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ability to work independently with least supervision
• Should be able to use Jira
• Should be able to closely work with stakeholders to drive the Tasks & Goal
• Should be able to build a good rapport with the team and the client stakeholders
• Conducts collection, analysis, integration, categorization, and summarization
• Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
• Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
• Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
Good to have Skills - Node JS, Java,
- Overall 10-12 years of experience
- Hands-on experience in Project management in retail & E-commerce
- Excellent knowledge in SDLC/ agile practices
- Prior Hands-on experience in Technical Development of applications
- Knowledge of the latest Engineering Practices – DevOps and other configuration tools
- Excellent Client Management/Communication skills
- Excellent Change Management and Impact Analysis skills
- Experience in Estimation Methodologies
- Awareness on Quality Process Frameworks
- Ability to lead team and keep the team focused towards the goal
- Early Risk Identification & management
- Experience in Tools like JIRA, Microsoft Plan etc
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to work directly with business users and internal stakeholders
- Excellent reporting skills to project stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project Lead/Management roles
- Experience in handling Europe/US customers
- Offshore-Onsite project management experience
- Web Centric java, Mobile
Junior Scala Developers
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Primary Skills: Scala, Spark
Location: Cochin, Bangalore
Preferred: Immediate Joiner or Maximum 30 days
• Overall 2+ years of Experience in IT industry
• Minimum of 1 year of strong programming skills in developing applications using Scala.
• Good understanding on functional or object-oriented programming
• Willing to learn new functional programming language (Haskell)
• Knowledge of working with compiler internals or Scala macros is a plus.
• Prepare required documentation as outlined by departmental standards.
• Experience working using Agile methodologies, preferably SCRUM.
Senior Lead - Sales Support
- Bid management
- Proposal authoring
- Content development
- Repository & knowledge management
- Market research
- Managing CRM
- MS Office suite PPT, Word, Excel
Nice to have skills:
- Marketing campaign & lead generation
- APMP certification preferred
- Analyse and qualify RFP, RFQ, and RFI requests
- End-to-end bid management of RFx process from opportunity qualification through proposal response submission and proposal defense preparation
- Program manage the unsolicited RFPs and new opportunities
- Participate in discussions with customers along with sales team to understand the requirements
- Contribute towards developing the proposal response and value propositions by working with various teams Technology, Delivery, Finance, Legal etc.
- Managing process flow of bid documents, approvals, and communication with stakeholders including Sales/Account teams, Delivery, Legal, Finance, HR etc.
- Customer/ market research and prepare insight documents for new opportunities and meetings. Understand the customer challenges and map value propositions
- Create capability presentations/sales pitch for client meetings
- Work closely with technology teams to create capability collaterals, sales pitch etc.
- Create and manage knowledge repository for reusable content, case studies, standard capability presentations etc.
- Content development for internal initiatives like website, portals etc.
- CRM and sales dashboard management
- Online marketing campaign and lead generation activities
SQL and VBA Developer
• Analyses and understands the functional specifications /requirements
• Estimates the effort involved
• Design and document the system technical specifications
• Develop and maintains code
• Unit test the code and report results
• Perform and participate in peer code reviews, provide solutions to coding issues/defects
• Follow established coding standards for the technology/platform to provide efficient and maintainable code
• Support systems testing and code correction as necessary
• Ensure that all processes are followed specific to the role / project