Aceware FinTech Services Private Limited
infopark TBC,JNI Stadium,
Sales Head (10+ years in Banking /Telecom industry)
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Head to join our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible managing a team as well as for driving sales of our services/products, and contributing to the growth of our market presence.
1. Sales Strategy Development:
Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy .Identify key market segments, customer profiles, and competitive positioning to drive sales success.
2. Team Leadership:
Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing sales team to achieve and exceed sales booking targets.
Provide guidance and support to the sales team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
3. Sales Generation:
Identify and pursue new business opportunities
Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets.
Conduct market research to identify potential clients and industry trends.
Create Leads, and process assigned Leads.
4. Client Acquisition and Relationship Management:
Cultivate and nurture relationships with key decision-makers in potential client organizations.
Drive the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to deal closure, ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term partnerships.
Stay updated on the latest industry best practices.
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge.
Articulate features and benefits to potential clients effectively.
Awareness of competition offering in this area, and how our solution is better than competition.
6. Market Research and Analysis:
Stay abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
Conduct regular market research to gather insights that will inform strategic decisions and product/service enhancements.
7. Sales Performance Monitoring:
Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of sales strategies and individual performance.
Provide regular reports and updates to executive leadership on sales performance, pipeline, and forecasts.
8. Proposal Development:
Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to prospective clients.
Collaborate with the pre-sales and technical teams to create customized proposals.
Respond to client inquiries and provide accurate information in a timely manner.
Proven experience (10+ years) in sales leadership roles, preferably in the Banking /telecom industry and minimum 3 years in Agency Banking sector
Location :Cochin ,Need to handle across pan india level
Willing to travel
Salary: ?50,000.00 - ?1,50,000.00 Monthly
MERN Stack Developer (3+ year Experience)
Develop and maintain web applications using the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js).
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work on both front-end and back-end aspects of the applications.
Implement responsive user interfaces using React and Next.js.
Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to troubleshoot, debug, and optimize application performance.
Stay updated on emerging trends and technologies in web development.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
* Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
* Format, design, transform rough slides, hand-drawn sketches, or Word documents into visually pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
* Notice every detail when formatting and designing PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants.
* Create pleasing and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates, etc. within PowerPoint, as per customer requirements. Have a thorough knowledge of the customer s brand guidelines.
* Communicate through email, chat, voice, video with global customers to understand their project details and expectations.
* Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
* Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
* Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
* Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
* Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
* Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
* Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
* Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
* Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
* Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
* Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
* Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
* Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Please sent resumes to email@example.com (Mention subject line as CONTENT WRITER)
Senior Product Manager
This is a full-time on-site Senior Product Manager role located in Kochi. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire product life cycle for Acemoney's fintech products. The Senior Product Manager will ensure product alignment with business strategy and customer needs, and lead the product development and launch. The Senior Product Manager will also oversee product pricing, positioning, and marketing strategies.
Strong product management experience, with a focus on digital payment products
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Demonstrated success in launching and managing products throughout their life cycle
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including UX/UI, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, and Operations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Minimum 3+ years Experience in fintech or financial services industry
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field. Master's degree is preferred
Telecallers (English ,Hindi,Tamil,Malayalam)
1. Answering calls and explaining the services offered by the company.
2. Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
3. Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
4. Convincing customers and handling their objections.
5. Maintaining the data base of the customers on a regular basis.
1. Graduation or high school diploma.
2. Work experience as a telecaller or similar role in the sales department.
3. Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
4. Hard-working as well as smart working individual.
5. Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
6. Good verbal /speaking communication in all the 3 languages(English, Hindi,Tamil,Malayalam).
7. Should have basic knowledge of computers.
Customer Care Executive (Multilingual)
Job Description :
The main responsibilities include making outbound calls, communicating effectively in multiple languages, analyzing customer needs, utilizing phone etiquette, and accurately entering customer information into the database.
Preferred Languages-Tamil, English ,Malayalam ,Hindi.
Candidates must be well fluent in Multi Languages
Contacting current and potential clients to inform them regarding the product and service.
Answering all queries and questions regarding the company and product.
Understanding customers' requirements by asking questions and closing the deal.
Keeping the customer database maintained and updated
REACT JS Developer (3+ year Experience )
• Experience working as a React JS developer.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience in working in an agile team.
Immediate Joiners Preferred