Aceware FinTech Services Private Limited
infopark TBC,JNI Stadium,
Aceware FinTech Services Pvt Ltd, we are the leading FinTech company and first Neo Banking in Kerala. We are hiring an experienced Content Writer & PPT maker to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Aceware is an excellent place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Content Writer
* Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
* Format, design, transform rough slides, hand-drawn sketches, or Word documents into visually pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
* Notice every detail when formatting and designing PowerPoint slides for multinational companies and international business consultants.
* Create pleasing and effective tables, diagrams, graphs, icons, templates, etc. within PowerPoint, as per customer requirements. Have a thorough knowledge of the customer s brand guidelines.
* Communicate through email, chat, voice, video with global customers to understand their project details and expectations.
* Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
* Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
* Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
* Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
* Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
* Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
* Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
* Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
* Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
* Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
* Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
* Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
* Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Please sent resumes to email@example.com (Mention subject line as CONTENT WRITER)