Aceware FinTech Services Private Limited
infopark TBC,JNI Stadium,
Cyber Security Analyst
As a cyber security analyst, you'll need to:
* keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
* research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
* plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
* monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
* test and evaluate security products
* design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
* use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
* engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
* identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
* investigate security alerts and provide incident response
* monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
* liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
* generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
* maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
* monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
* assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
* give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
Req. : Degree/diploma with 3+ Year experience
CORPORATE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
We are looking for bright and ambitious candidates, preferably male, to develop & sell our software services to the Co-operative banks and Society’s in Kerala. As a company, we would invest our time and energy to build their capabilities to be able to develop & market our value proposition.
• Responsible for Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting for local clients
• Will be working as part of Inside-Sales/Business Development team
• Creating a robust sales pipeline for the Business Development Managers.
• Cold calling prospects and fix meetings for BDM’s
• Work closely with the company’s Sales Team in developing and managing domestic clients
• Creating and managing lists of prospects across our target client segments.
• Contacting client prospects (cold calls, emails, etc) and making the initial pitch for our services
• Systematic follow up with each prospect.
• Deliver personal targets of lead generation in a specified service offering or geography.
• Initiating and developing the relationships with key decision makers for business development.
• Understanding clients' needs and qualifying opportunities in line with business focus.
• Follow-up monthly calls to maintain client relationships to incubate business.
• Supporting marketing activities through mailing, cold calling, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Finance sector
• Have a great understanding of Co-operative banks and society and how they can benefit clients.
• Result oriented and dynamic male with leadership qualities.
• Should possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Clear presentation & listening skills are mandatory.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an energetic candidate who has experience with lead generation and business sales development in the IT industry.
Contribute and Lead existing/New sales and solutions initiatives.
Maintain good relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
Maintain knowledge of industry trends - Research competition and updates on global market trends.
Identify client challenges and possible solutions.
Good decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure.
1+ years of Business Development Experience in Finance sector required.
send your updated resumes to email@example.com..mention BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE as subject line with peferable region
Project Manager/Team Lead
PROJECT MANAGER - WEB & MOBILE APP
Aceware Fintech Services looking for smart, confident, and experienced people to join our team as a Project Manager
The ideal candidate must have
- 4-8 years of total experience in the IT industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling Project Management responsibilities (Mandatory)
- Application Development experience in Android, iOS, Windows and other mobile technologies
- Experience with agile-based project management methodologies like SCRUM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Mandatory)
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Successfully managed multiple & high-visibility technology projects.
The candidate must be
- Process-oriented with excellent knowledge in building and managing teams, operating and developing delivery execution and management frameworks.
- Able to lead mobile initiatives from concept through deployment, assessment, refinement, and support
- Good with multitasking skills with the capability to work in a tight schedule & adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Good with customer orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical management skills & problem-solving capabilities
Sent Updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Manager -(Ace Neo Bank)
As a Product Manager you will take ownership of your team’s product roadmap and manage the end to end delivery of new features. To be successful you’ll collaborate with a talented team of engineering, commercial, and of course product colleagues. You’ll also become an expert on customers, by analysing data, curating feedback across multiple channels, and by speaking directly to customers. You will enjoy this role if you care about helping small businesses succeed, you enjoy creating innovative technology, and you want to see ideas quickly shipped into production.
Join a fast-growing FinTech startup
Autonomy to make impactful decisions
Grow alongside a talented and passionate team
In this role, you will be working closely with country Heads of Growths and General Managers to develop product strategies and addressing the specific needs of each of the company's target market.
You will be responsible for:
Collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to create a roadmap and deliver on it
Managing all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, ensuring that deliverables are understood, releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged
Ideation of creative features/capabilities that push the boundaries
Developing and maintaining an understanding of the company's products, market, and competition
Developing product positioning and go to market strategy
Keeping abreast of the goings-on in the industry
Making creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
Defining and tracking key usage metrics of your products to improve them
You have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager.
You are familiar with agile product development processes
You are comfortable with technology and APIs and have a basic understanding of data investigation and presentation
You pay strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills
You are able to drive negotiations with different stakeholders to make informed trade-offs.
You have outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
You possess sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
You are a creative thinker with a vision