Viewy Digital Pvt. Ltd
Infopark TBCJNI Stadium
Kerala, PO Box 682017
Social Media Specialist & Content writer
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Job requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
Digital Marketing Executive
Optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
Develop and monitor website campaigns & budgets.
Plan and manage SEO/Google AdWords and Analytics platforms.
Google Shopping Ads
Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
Optimize campaigns to improve marketing results.
Build and optimize landing pages/website for conversion
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers through Monthly/Key campaigns and various digital marketing efforts at Enrich (Services and Retail)
Craft and deploy communication assets across digital media channels to create brand awareness and increase engagement/ consideration for Enrich
Work with cross-functional teams such as designers and editors to develop engaging creatives and programming teams to amplify digital strategies
Understand the brand's goals/Objectives, media strategy to design & execute the marketing campaigns through strong content and activation ideas
monitor the ongoing brand presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Analyze website/app traffic and plan content to drive leads
Good on Tech Operations
Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
- Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
- Administering all the hiring processes of new employees.
- Analyzing and monitoring all the department's budgets.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
- Creating new HR policies and updating the existing ones.
- Overseeing the employee's termination process.
- Counseling employees as and when required.
- Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
- Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
- Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
- Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 2+ years of working experience as an HR Executive, HR Analyst, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- Working experience with the Human Resources Management software like Jobsoid.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal and Provincial Labour laws.
- Ability to work in a critical environment.
- Exceptional active listening skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Good conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Strong work ethics.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Viewy Digital we’re always looking to strengthen the organization by adding the best available people to our staff. We’re seeking a talent acquisition specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire candidates for various roles in the company. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, two or three years of experience in talent acquisition, proficiency with applicant tracking systems, and an ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills for working closely with others across various departments.
Objectives of this role
Provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified individuals
Ensure that staffing needs are being met with a long-term strategy in mind
Devise and implement sourcing strategies, such as an employer branding initiative, to build pipelines for potential applicants
Create and implement end-to-end hiring processes to ensure a positive experience for candidates
Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear expectations for candidates and interviewers
Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria
Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
Compile lists of most-suitable candidates by assessing their CVs, portfolios, and references
Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Required skills and qualifications
Two or three years of experience in a talent acquisition or similar role
Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks
Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
UI and Grapic Deasigner
Start of main content
Viewy Digital Pvt. Ltd. – Calicut, Kerala
Your jobDate Clicks
Clicks this week
Total (excluding rejected)21
Discover your top applicants faster by sending a free assessment
Get a more complete picture of each candidate by being able to view and compare their assessment score results when you turn on the assessment of your choice.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements and skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Minimum 2 years experience required
Share your recent works to firstname.lastname@example.org