#24, Infopark TBC,
JNI Stadium, Kaloor,
Junior Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
We are looking for a Junior React.js Developer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Integrate data from various back-end services as well as work with client-side databases for data caching.
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
Skills Required :
• Good knowledge of HTML,CSS, RESTful APIs, etc.
• Good understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
• Good understanding of state management libraries like Redux
• Experience in JS, either in personal or professional projects.
• Practical knowledge of JS, ES6, ES7, React etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience working with Git
• Self-Motivated, ability to work independently under limited supervision.
Good to have(Optional) :
• Experience in working in a product team.
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies, SCRUM etc.
• Knowledge in ReactNative, NodeJS.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Opportunity to learn and work in latest web and mobile technologies.
• Opportunity to be a part of quickly growing startup team.
• Opportunity to work in production code, with millions of users worldwide.
• Standard compensation will be provided based on work and experience.
Experience Required : 1-2 years of relevant experience.
(Smart and skilled engineers with no prior industry experience are also considered, provided they have learned ReactJS)