Network Redux LLC
Unit 402, Fourth Floor, Tower B, World Trade Centre, Infopark Phase 1 SEZ, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kakkanad, Kochi – 682042
Accounting Manager US GAAP
Network Redux is a globally recognized provider of Managed Cloud Services, Managed Teams and Financial Services with 17 years of cloud and team-building experience. Being one of the pioneers in Managed Teams, Network Redux is expanding its operations to Financial Services and Fintech as a part of its operations.
This role involves the preparation and maintenance of financial statements in conformity with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of the United States of America (U.S. GAAP). The primary responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day accounting processes and reviewing the accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements. Additionally, the position will also be responsible for managing the site managers and preparing budgets to control costs and enhance support processes.
- Prepare and report of financial statements in compliance with US GAAP for specific users.
- Direct the audit and tax preparation process of individual sites as assigned.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective accounting policies and procedures.
- Work and coordinate directly with US governmental entities for respective quarterly and yearly reporting
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, mortgage accounts, escrow accounts and gross potential rents.
- Remain as a primary liaison for various internal departments for general queries and policy related
- Calculation and compliance of management and bookkeeping fees.
- Review tenant ledgers and verify its accuracy.
- Support the team in interviewing, hiring, and training Accountants; planning, assigning and directing work;
addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with client policies and applicable laws.
Qualifications and Skills
- CA, CPA, CMA or similar professional qualification from a recognized body within the country or abroad is
bonus but not mandate. Bachelor's Degree in the same domain is necessary. Partially qualified candidates
with expertise in the necessary domain will also be considered if found apt for the role.
- Candidates should ideally showcase experience with the U.S. GAAP (General accounting and taxation).
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience is preferred. (experience in Property Management will be
helpful but not mandatory).
-Exceptional analytical skills and detail orientation along with excellent written and verbal communication
skills to interact with internal associates and external partners.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-solving skills to resolve complex issues and the capability to work with
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and general ledger applications (YARDI Software experience might be
helpful but not mandate)
- An ideal candidate should be a team leader and a team player at the same time!
Apply at networkredux.zohorecruit.in
Senior DevOps Architect - Azure- Kubernetes
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, automation, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with clients and other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
* Design and develop Azure Cloud infrastructure
* Design and engineer solutions based on Kubernetes
* Design and develop monitoring and reporting tools
* Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure. Breath N+1 strategies
* Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
* Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
* Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
* Managing different environments on Public and Private Cloud
* Hands-on experience on Public Clouds: Azure (must have), AWS, Google Cloud Platform
* Strong knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) - Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Security
* Good understanding of Kubernetes API and Security
* Azure DevOps Build/Release Pipelines to work with IaC and CI/CD Pipelines
* Ansible and Ansible Tower Experience
* Experience with Linux servers in Virtualization and Containerization: Docker
* Scripting languages: Python, PowerShell, GO, Bash
* Familiarity and understanding of load balancing, firewalls, etc.
* Degree or masters from any recognized university.
* Experience - 5+ years of relevant experience
Apply at https://networkredux.zohorecruit.in/