Naico Information Technology Services (P) Ltd.
Office No. O405B, 4th Floor, SCK 01, SmartCity (Kochi) SEZ, Kakkanad, Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala, Pin: 682042 Office : 0484 4060130
As software architect, he/she is responsible for overall technical architecture and design of a product while guiding the software development team to deliver the software application in a timely and effective manner.
• Lead the development of software considering the software development lifecycle to establish the road map, guideline and best practices for product development, full solution specification and delivery assurance.
• Collaborate across business and IT teams to drive architecture strategies, roadmaps and plans that align, anticipate and enable product strategies and priorities.
• Understand functional and non-functional requirements of the project by interacting with clients, Business Analyst, project team and other stakeholders
• Manage the planning and achievement of client’s objectives, goals and priorities, through the application of extensive knowledge, expertise and experience.
• Provide technical guidance to development team,managers as well as individual contributors across all locations to increase effectiveness of technology solutions.
• Perform code refactoring to improve code maintainability and architecture extendibility throughout the development cycle.
• Prepare and document new design and suitable technologies; communicate the design concepts to the development team,
• Review documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code comments developed by the team of software engineers.
• Support business development activities by responding to architectural questions/sections in a project proposal or RFP
• Support Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects.
• Apply expert technical knowledge to develop policies, procedures and the formulation of a robust and scalable architecture for external clients.
• Build and grow a highly talented team of engineering professionals that is energized and focused on implementing advanced architecture solutions
• Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
• Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organization.
• B.Tech/B.S/MCA, IT or related field with 10-15 years of software development experience.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the flexibility to work cohesively as part of a multidisciplinary team, complimenting the skills of others.
• Good communication skills and extensive understanding of the business
• Self motivated and Self -driven
Experience & Expertise
• Must have 10+ years of hands-on enterprise scale software product / application development experience
• Must have 3+ years of experience in technical lead / software architect role and delivered a complex software product / application.
• Experience in creating architecture, design, and implementation of multi-tier enterprise products
• Good knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on various architectural models like event driven models, SoA, Micro-services etc.
• Extensive experience in developing applications in a full-stack developer role on Web / Mobile / Cloud platforms.
• Must have proven record of adapting and introducing new technologies for digital solutions
• Strong Agile delivery experience.
• Excellent Problem-Solving skills for complex & large-scale problems.
• Technical Breadth - Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
• Experience & Exposure to System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
• Deep and broad technical knowledge and experience on any one of the languages .NET, JAVA, Python.
• Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
• Good knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures.
• Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
• Good understanding & experience of high-performance web scale
• Experience & exposure to a variety of large-scale persistent systems including large databases.
• Exposure to complete product development cycles from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
• Excellent Mentoring skills - Be the technical mentor to your team.
• Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
• Deep and broad technical knowledge and experience on one of the client-side technology platforms Angular, ReactJS, or Vue.JS is desirable.
• Experience & Exposure to NodeJs framework like ExpressJS,LoopbackJS etc.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in large scale database management, data modeling, and database design in RDBMS and NoSQL.
• Experience in building scalable and distributed multi-tenant SaaS systems, preferably on a cloud platform like Azure or AWS or Google Cloud.
• Possess good understanding of working with large datasets in real-time environment
• Expertise in system architecture using Design Patterns, Object Oriented Analysis and UML via agile and scrum methodologies.
• Familiar with modern architecture designs and emerging technologies.
• Thorough in DevOps or DevSecOps concepts with an exposure to productivity improvement techniques. Working experience setting up a fully integrated development environment with Docker, CI/CD pipeline, integrated test, code review tools etc.
If you are interested, send us your updated resume along with Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period