NDimensionZ Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Ground Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase 1 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Full Stack Developer
Experience : 3-7 years
• Work as a pivotal member of the Web team to improve existing APIs and web services in
• performance, functions and features.
• Suggest newer services to support the Front End consumers, internal services and build
• them using complete Agile SCRUM principles for their lifecycle.
• Continually collaborate with peers across own department and organization
• Learn and apply the appropriate cloud solution and products as necessitated by the architecture used to solve the problem or product requirements at hand.
• Implement solutions that support ease of optimising for Scalability, Elasticity, performance and cost efficiency; particularly on AWS cloud solutions
• Provide a CI /CD strategy and guide creation and daily execution as suited to business needs.
• Ensure a suite of regression tests are incorporated in the deploy process.
• Investigate and evaluate upcoming cloud services offering (particularly AWS) for software development, product enhancement, as well as DEVOPS.
Skill Set :
Must have :
• Microservices with Node.js
• Serverless Architecture
• Design Patterns
• AWS S3,EBS, EFS
• MongoDB, DynamoDB
Good To Have :
• Cloud Computing
• Container Orchestration with Docker on AWS ECS
• CI/CD, Bitbucket, CircleCI, Jenkins
Experience working with Drupal 8( Module development, front-end development and theming).
Exposure on Web Services (REST, SOAP) and DBMS skills required.
Â Styling and CSS skills will be an added advantage.
Knowleldge in other CMS technologies will be an added advantage.
Good communication skills and positive attitude.
Expert in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API.
Expert in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
Lead - System Administrator
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems.
Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
Is responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server
network, devices and firewalls.
Is responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
Manages user accounts and assets, and assigns and updates security permissions on the network
according to Security Policy
Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
Leads a team of systems administrators, coordinates with different departments.
Mentors team members and educates users.
RHCE / RHCSA Certified
Very good knowledge in linux/ bash scripting
Very good understanding of networking, distributed computing concepts, server storage systems
Should be able to configure / manage/ troubleshoot Switches , routers
Very good understanding of Firewall systems like Fortinet
Python - BigData Engineer
Experience : 2-3 years