NDimensionZ Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Ground Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase 1 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Java springboot - Fresher Opening
Experience - Fresher
Location - Kochi
Job type - Full Time
Looking for someone with strong knowledge in design and development using Java, J2EE platforms
Strong knowledge on Springboot , Mysql
Fresher - Linux system Administrator
Experience : 0-1 Yr
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Certifications in Linux (RHCE). Certification in networking is a plus.
Senior Python Web Developer, (3+ yrs )
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. You will build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
3+ years of work-experience in Python, with Django Framework. with atleat 5+ yrs in Python
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Working knowledge of Databases - Postgres or mysql is a must
Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs work
Worked with Django application deployment on AWS, and knowledge in uwsgi, nginx.
Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Relational databases and queries
Proficient understanding of git , bitbucket/github
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Experience: 3-5 years
Employment type: Full time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
NDimensionZ, a fast-growing, global leader aspirant firm in technology and digital services is looking for a Business analyst to join our team. As a Business analyst, you will advise the company on the best outcomes for a specific business problem, be responsible for collecting and analyzing data for the organization, provide improved solutions, technological integration and/or system improvements.
Skill Sets :
- Good understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies.
- Mandatory software requirement analysis experience with good written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal skills, Critical thinking and Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good documentation and wireframing skills
- Ability to influence and work in close collaboration with stakeholders to find acceptable solutions
- Strong logical,reasoning and problem-solving skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the smooth flow of the project, maintaining documents and dealing with issues relating to projects undertaken
- Handles tasks like reviewing, maintaining and highlighting the changes in the project plan
- Prepares and maintains weekly and monthly project status reports, monitor the progress and updates the same to the Project Manager
- Assist Project Managers in handling daily activities
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple deadline-driven projects and workflows
- Ability to understand customer’s problems, create detailed business analysis documents, conceptualize the solution and present the same to customers.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain transparency and ensure that the solution meets customer’s needs.
- Ability to conceptualize user scenarios and capture these as workflows and wireframes.
- Coordinate with design experts to create mockups for presenting solution recommendations to clients.
- Ability to identify changes to the agreed scope and communicate with the customer and relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to ensure the project is completed within budget, scope and schedule constraints.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
Big Data Engineer
* Good exposure in Hadoop,Spark,Kafka.
* Good communication skills, smart and proactive.
* Exposure with NoSQL
Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java
• Experience developing the mission-critical application using open source
technologies and custom development solutions.
• Intimately familiar with an Agile project management methodology.
• Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Technical skills MUST required
• Spring boot , spring security,
• Microservice Architecture
• Design Patterns
• Third Party API Integration
• API testing tools like Postman / any other similar tool
Experience in the Spring Frameworks.
• Experience in DevOps tools [Git, Jenkins, CI/CD].
• Experience project build & script tools like Maven or Gradle.
• Ability to evaluate new technology to optimize application development.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Added Advantage if the candidate knows / has
• experience in non-relational databases like MongoDB
• experience in messaging/streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
• experience in the Financial and Accounting domain is preferable.
• experience with test-driven & domain driven development models.