NDimensionZ Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Ground Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase 1 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Data Entry Operator
* Basic communication skills
* Good Typing speed
* Basic Excel Knowledge
Qualification : Any Degree/Diploma/+2
Experience : Fresher can also apply
IT Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
1) Provide technical assistance with system hardware, software and IT asset at warehouse/stores and Lab
2) Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, remotely
3) Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
4) Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
5) Managing and maintain the IT support for Warehouse, Retail stores/DC,Franchisee,Hub,FC and Lab along with IT asset and its backup
1) Good customer service skills
2) Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
3) Preferred to have warehouse experience
4) Should have worked on Ticketing tool
Experience Required :
Minimum 2 years as IT Support/Desktop Support/IT Executive Role
React Native Developer
Skills Required :
Develop React Native applications for both iOS and Android
Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Implement pixel perfect UI that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Work with native modules when required.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio.
Release applications to App Store and Play Store.
Knowledge of object oriented programming
Experience with HTML/CSS is an added advantage.
Experience with REST API's.
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/ Mocha/ Express is a plus.
Integrate third-party API's.
Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, work with the scrum team to
translate these into user stories that can be implemented
Experience using Git.
Good time-management skills.
Senior HR Executive
Experience -: 2-5 yrs
Should have experience on full recruitment life cycle including job posting, sourcing, screening,
interviewing, salary negotiating, documenting, induction and on-boarding activities.
Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job
classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
Ensure 100% compliance in HR areas, such as leave administration,.
Manage hiring of the employees, attendance and payroll.
Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel), Google applications and various HR software
Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee records.
Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and
Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or
grievances they may have.
Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws.
Comfortable working in a highly visible role
Knowledge in GreytHR application will be an added advantage
Sr. Python Web Developer
? 4+ years of work-experience in Python, with Django Frame work.
? Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
? Working knowledge of Databases - Postgres or mysql is a must
? Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs work
? Worked with Django application deployment on AWSe, and knowledge in nginx.
? Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
? Able to create database schema that represent and support business
? Postgresql databases and queries
? Proficient understanding of git e, bit bueket github
? Strong unit test and debugging skills
React JS Developer
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Employment type : Full time
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
• Experience in usage of UI frameworks such as Material UI, or Bootstrap or Ant D
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
• Understanding of with Node JS ( Express/Nest ) along with Sequelize/TypeORM/Mongo is a Plus
• Familiarity with any database technologies like PostgreSQL/MySQL is a Plus
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as it Git)
• Working experience with Jenkins, Docker,nginx is a plus
• Good communication skills and positive attitude is a must
• Should be result-oriented and reliable.
If Interested, Kindly share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perform and Report Application security audits, Vulnerability Assessments/Penetration testing for IT infrastructure including network devices, operating systems, Databases, applications, etc.
Conducting application security testing ( manual + automated) , source code review, and providing the recommendations toward the mitigation of vulnerabilities. Primary skill should be web and mobile application security testing.
Black/Grey/White box testing on Web ,Mobile , API and Thick client applications
Understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite, network security concepts and devices
Ability to manage Audit assignments, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
Ability to interact with Senior Bureaucrats /Client department is added advantage.
Educational Qualifications &Requirements
• 2 -3.5 years, relevant experience in Vulnerability assessment /penetration testing of Network /Application Security testing
• BE/B.Tech/MCA, M.Tech/M.E Degree preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
• CEH/Security+/ECSA/OSCP/OSCE/OSWP/OSWE/GPEN/GXPN or equivalent penetration testing certifications (preferred).
• Experience in configuration reviews and testing of APIs, web services, SCADA systems etc will be added advantage
• Recipient of bug bounty or Hall of Fame will be added advantage
• Should have hands on experience with tools like Acunetix, Burpsuite, Metasploit, Nessus etc.
• Ability to manage Audit assignments, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Ability to interact with Senior Bureaucrats /Client department is added advantage
• Knowledge of Programming language or Database is must
• Knowledge of software design and development, software and network architecture, protocols, and standards.
Interested can share your resumes to email@example.com
Linux System Administrator
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
2+ years of experience in Linux administration and Linux technical support with experience in maintaining Linux based servers.
RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification would be a strong advantage.
Experience in Linux Server Administration.
Experience in server monitoring tool Nagios.
Experience in LAMP servers & Cpanel webhosting servers.
Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) will be huge plus.
Willing to sit 24/7 shift
Good knowledge in DNS,WebServers Apache & Nginx,FTP,Cpanel
Good Knowledge in Virtualization techniques
Good knowledge in Linux Server administration
Good knowledge in bash scripting
Good Knowledge on monitoring tools NAGIOS
Good Knowledge in AWS/Azure
Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Fair knowledge on DevOps tools
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Experience developing the mission-critical application using open source technologies and custom development solutions.
• Intimately familiar with an Agile project management methodology.
• Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Technical skills MUST required:
• Spring boot , spring security,
• Microservice Architecture
• Design Patterns
• Third Party API Integration
• API testing tools like Postman / any other similar tools• Experience in the Spring Frameworks.
• Experience in DevOps tools [Git, Jenkins, CI/CD].
• Experience project build & script tools like Maven or Gradle.
• Ability to evaluate new technology to optimize application development.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
Added Advantage if the candidate knows / has:
• experience in non-relational databases like MongoDB
• experience in messaging/streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
• experience in the Financial and Accounting domain is preferable.
• experience with test-driven & domain driven development models.
Internship - Accounts Department
We are hiring Interns to our Accounts department.
Qualification : B.Com/M.Com
Skills Required :
Knowledge in Tally
Duration : 3 months
Mode : Unpaid
Internship certificate will be provided