NDimensionZ Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Ground Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase 1 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Junior Business Analyst (6 months - 1 year )
Experience: 6 months - 1 year as a BA
• Gather and analyze stakeholder demands.
• Business process modelling and improving business processes.
• Ability to provide input into project scope and objectives.
• Explain technical jargon to non-technical/business teams using standard templates that are easy to understand.
• Effectively communicates with internal and external stakeholders to maintain transparency and ensure the solution meets customers' needs.
• Ability to conceptualize user scenarios, and capture these as workflows and wire frames.
• Coordinate with design experts to create mock ups for presenting solutions and recommendations to clients.
• Monitor the project progress and report the risks and issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs.
• Learn about the market, industry, and domain trends to suggest suitable solutions.
• Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
• Ensures quality of the product delivered.
• Ability to influence and work in close collaboration with stakeholders to find acceptable solutions.
• Ability to coordinate and ensure project completion within budget, scope and time frame.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver results.
• Strong logical, reasoning and problem-solving skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Good understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent documentation and presentation skills.