NDimensionZ Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Ground Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase 1 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Techical Lead - PHP
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
NDimensionZ, a fast-growing, global leader aspirant firm in technology and digital services is looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our team. As a Technical Lead, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Technology Modernization projects for NDimensionZ. We're looking for a passionate Architect, someone who is still close to the tech and capable of lively technical strategy debate whilst offering suitable technical architectural solutions
The perfect candidate will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integration's.
- Builds the architecture strategy and best practices for the engineering team and partners across the businesses in close collaboration with our technology executives and remove technical roadblocks for organisation-wide software distribution
- Chooses the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components; performs Architectural review and Code-reviews
- Engaging with our customers to assess and design the technical rollout and launch plan
- Serve as the bridge between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions simultaneously ensuring high quality of architecture and design of systems
- Expert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
- Guide team members for timely completion of projects, solve technical issues, train new members and implement best methodologies and tools.
- Ability to take on multiple assignments and good problem-solving skills to help team members on a varying variety of domains - CMS, Custom apps, Mobile apps, etc.
- 8 years of experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations.
- Proven software development experience in PHP frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST services).
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style
- Good Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle and the process tools.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions. - Minimum - Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to explain the most basic capabilities to a business user.
- Expert in Git or other version control software for source code management
- Experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines.