NDimensionZ Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
Ground Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase 1 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Business Development Manager
Designation: Business Development Manager
Function: Customer Relationship Management/Consultative Sales/Business Development (Global)
Reporting: VP Marketing/ CTO
Place: Kochi, Kerala
? Driving Sales and executing successful business development strategies in line with the Company’s plans
? Write compelling business proposals. Have great proposal writing , presentation and pitching skills
? Build a larger understanding of the domain to interact and engage with prospective clients
? Learn about the service portfolio of the company and identify client accounts matching it.
? Utilize Professional Social Media Network like linkedIn for Relationship building and Business Development
? Conduct client meetings and develop excellent rapport with customers.
? Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion.
? Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts.
? Ensure customers’ expectations are being met at all levels.
? Serving as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients' needs and also provide feedback to the internal teams for improvements.
? Working closely with the operations team to onboard and maintain client relationships while having track of all progress and deadlines.
? Team Player, work with Digital Marketing teams to create and run quality campaigns based on guidance from Sales.
? Ability to Carry Independent Sales Targets based on his/her own experience and Deliver Revenue based on the targets.
? Identifying and targeting decision-makers across the length and breadth of the industry
? Planning marketing activities and in-house campaigns for all our learning programs.
? An understanding of customer segments for all learning programs to plan marketing strategies.
? Work closely with client points of contact to ensure that the business needs are met by providing training solutions, reports, recommendations as needed
? Check with students to ensure their training programs are running successfully
? Formulate strategies for developing & increasing the market value of the company.
? Any candidate having prior experience in Business Development & Marketing to IT Training or educational institutes is highly preferred.
Supporting clients beyond their expectations via e-mail and phone
? Provide timely and thoughtful responses to client questions and requests
? Take ownership of customer accounts and closely work with the operation team and manage their onboarding, success, and retention; assist with expansion and renewals processes when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
? At Least 3+ Years’ experience in Customer Sales, International Marketing, Account Management etc.
? Excellent Verbal, Telephonic and Written Communication Skills.
? The knack of speaking and communicating with people.
? Are able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
? Ability to capture the sales lingo and understanding of various business domains very quickly.
? Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
? Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills
? Be a motivated and focused individual with great organizational and interpersonal skills
React.js + Node.js Developer
Experience : 2 - 4 years
* Thorough understanding of React(.js) and its core principles.
* Experience with popular React(.js) workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
* Understanding of with Node(.js) ( Express/Nest ) along with Sequelize/TypeORM/Mongo is a Plus
* Familiarity with any database technologies like PostgreSQL/MySQL is a Plus
* Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre processing platforms, such as SASS
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
* Good communication skills and positive attitude is a must
* Should be result-oriented and reliable.
* Should be able to work under pressure.
Android developer (0-1 year)
What You Need for this Position :
Familiar with the Android SDK/ Android Studio
Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL, or similar database management system
Should have sound knowledge of database
Should have experience of publishing at least one original Android app
Good in OOPs fundamentals
It will be an advantage if you have any training/certification in Android.
React Native Developer
React Native Developer Job Description:
We are looking for a 3-5yrs experienced React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Develop React Native applications for both iOS and Android
Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Implement pixel perfect UI that match designs.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Work with native modules when required.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio.
Release applications to App Store and Play Store.
Knowledge of object oriented programming
Experience with HTML/CSS is an added advantage.
Experience with REST API's.
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/ Mocha/ Express is a plus.
Integrate third-party API's.
Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, work with the scrum team to
translate these into user stories that can be implemented
Git knowledge is a plus.
Good time-management skills.
Application Support Engineer (0-6 months)
Need to work in round the clock shifts
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Techical Lead - PHP
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
NDimensionZ, a fast-growing, global leader aspirant firm in technology and digital services is looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our team. As a Technical Lead, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Technology Modernization projects for NDimensionZ. We're looking for a passionate Architect, someone who is still close to the tech and capable of lively technical strategy debate whilst offering suitable technical architectural solutions
The perfect candidate will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software integration's.
- Builds the architecture strategy and best practices for the engineering team and partners across the businesses in close collaboration with our technology executives and remove technical roadblocks for organisation-wide software distribution
- Chooses the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components; performs Architectural review and Code-reviews
- Engaging with our customers to assess and design the technical rollout and launch plan
- Serve as the bridge between the business team and technical resources during development and implementation to ensure that requirements and dependencies are well understood
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions simultaneously ensuring high quality of architecture and design of systems
- Expert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
- Guide team members for timely completion of projects, solve technical issues, train new members and implement best methodologies and tools.
- Ability to take on multiple assignments and good problem-solving skills to help team members on a varying variety of domains - CMS, Custom apps, Mobile apps, etc.
- 8 years of experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations.
- Proven software development experience in PHP frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST services).
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style
- Good Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Good knowledge of estimation techniques and design patterns.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle and the process tools.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions. - Minimum - Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to explain the most basic capabilities to a business user.
- Expert in Git or other version control software for source code management
- Experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines.
DevOps Engineer(3-4 years)
Experience: 3 - 4 Years
The primary skill sets that we are looking for are:
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in DevOps and Open Source culture (CI/CD)
Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Dockerization and Kubernetes
Good experience in Linux Administration
Good experience in Microservice based application deployments
Good experience in IaC (Infrastructure as a Code) using Terraform or Ansible, Cloud Formation, etc
Expert level of experience in either AWS, Azure or GCP services(including experience on EKS/AKS/GKE)
Must have strong knowledge in highly available & scalable architecture design and implementation
Good experience in Git Workflow
Experience in logging, monitoring, tracing with Elasticsearch/Kibana (ELK),
Prometheus/Grafana, Cloud Managed services, etc
Good understanding of the DB technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, etc
Good experience in Bash/Python/Go etc
Quick learner of new technologies
Good communication skills
Android developer (3-4 year)
1.Proven Knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Android Lifecycle, Android SDK, Gradle Knowledge, Unit Testing
2.Good understanding of Object-oriented programming concepts
3.Experience on using RESTful services using Retrofit.
4.Experience on MVP and MVVM Architectural style programming
5.Experience on architectural components like data binding, live data, view model etc.
6.Experience with Realm and Room database
7.Good understanding of Thread Life Cycle, JVM Internals, Performance
8.Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
9.Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
10.A knack for benchmarking and optimization
11.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Please Submit your response here!