ALT-D Technologies LLP
ALT-D Technologies LLP
Unit VII D
Carnival Infopark, Phase 3
Infopark Kochi 682030
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing and developing website’s architecture as well as building new features and functionalities
• Building and implementing new themes and plugins.
• Building the website front-end and conducting website performance tests.
• Analyzing website performance and troubleshooting error.
• Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration.
• Ensuring high-performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS.
• Maintain well-documented and reusable code.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering.
• At least 5-6 years of experience in working as a WordPress developer.
• Good to have experience with Bakery Builder, and DIVI builders.
• Good Core PHP knowledge and interest to learn the latest technologies.
• Experience working with debugging tools.
• Ability to handle and manage projects.
React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack’s clients.
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
2. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
4. Integrate third-party API's.
5. Write unit and integration tests.
6.Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
7.Work with native modules when required.
8.Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
9.Follow Full Stack’s detailed development process.
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
2.Hands-on experience with a full app development lifecycle.
3.Well-versed on AXIOS.
5.Good knowledge in Flexbox.
6.Good to have: Worked with Native Base, Knowledge in testing, Animations (Framer Motion / Lottie).
7.Deployment of Android & iOS apps.
We are looking for a Laravel Developer to build web applications. In this role, you will design and create projects using Laravel framework and PHP, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
• Write clean, testable, secure, and dynamic code based on standard web development best practices.
• Build and maintain innovative web applications and websites using modern development tools.
• Integrate back-end data services and improve current API data services.
• Document and continuously update the development process, project components, and task progress
based on business requirements.
• Design and maintain databases.
• Optimize performance by performing UI and back-end tests.
• Perform debugging and troubleshooting on apps.
• Collaborate with project managers, co-developers, software testers, and web designers to complete
• Effectively communicate with clients and other teams when needed.
• Update on current industry trends and emerging technologies and apply them to the development process.
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or other related fields.
• Proven experience as a Laravel Developer for 2-3 Years.
• Core knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter etc.)
• Hands-on experience with a full Laravel application development lifecycle.
• Well-versed on REST API development.
• Well-versed in Laravel packages and customization.
• Good to have: Worked with VueJS, October CMS, RabbitMQ, Laravel Queue, MySQL/MariaDB, AWS.
• Background in security and accessibility compliance (depending on the project requirements).
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a good advantage.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with other team members and
•Strong project management skills.