TESTING MAVENS SOFTWARE PVT.LTD
Unit 9B, 9th Floor, Carnival Infopark Phase IV, Kakkanad, Ernakulam, Kerala – 682042
Testing Mavens is a next-generation QA & Software Testing Services provider headquartered in New Jersey, USA, with offshore facilities in India. We have deep expertise in various spheres like Finance and Advisory, EdTech, Fashion and Pharmacy, etc. We partner with massive global brands to deliver excellent testing experience.
As a SDET you will be creating and designing test automation frameworks for web and mobile applications. You will be interacting with cross-functional teams to build best in class technical solutions for automated web and mobile application testing. You will collaborate directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Program Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms.
Selenium/Appium Automation | API | Automation framework | GIT | Jenkins | Core Java & programming
• Design, create and maintain automation framework using Selenium and Appium in Java.
• Mentor QA automation testers, help build automated regression suites, run and analyze the results.
• Improve QA efficiency by implementing sprint level automation and integrate tests to CI/CD pipeline.
• Identify the right automation tools and build framework for new projects.
• 4+ years of experience in testing web and mobile apps.
• Architect and build test automation frameworks from scratch.
• 4+ years of experience working with Java language.
• Highly proficient in Selenium and Appium.
• Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
• Skilled in Selenium Page Object Model, TestNG and Extent Report.
• Automate API using Restful services.
• You have good knowledge in CI/CD Environment such as Jenkins.
• Proficient in Git, Bitbucket or Gitlab.
• Strong problem identification and solving skills.
• Work well in a multi-disciplined team environment.
• Strong communication skills, oral and written.
• Excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Good SQL skills, working knowledge of Dockers, AWS are good if you have.
• Clear communicator (written and verbal)
• Creative troubleshooting of technical problems
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Ability to think outside the box
• Ability to work in a team
• Fun work environment and a great testing team
• Remote / Work from home option
• Challenge yourself and learn something new everyday