Vaisesika Consulting Private Limited
2nd Floor, Athulya Annexe Block, Infopark Special Economic Zone ,Kakkanad, Ernakulam, Kerala, 682042, 04844045106
Experience :5+ yrs
Location : Bangalore
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge on any performance tools like JMeter/LoadRunner for an enterprise level application.
· Perform analysis, design and implementation of performance scenario of an enterprise application with all standards, practices, processes, and product requirements.
· Monitor and Troubleshoot SQL Queries of an enterprise application.
· Analyse the performance result, identify the issues in the application and raised the issue.
· Knowledge of JDBC requests, HTTP & HTTPS protocols.
· Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders.
· Experience working in Agile Model.
· Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new performance scripts for customer issues.
· Knowledge on OS/Database Performance Monitoring tools.
· Knowledge of Java or other high level programming languages (C, Python, etc.).
· Understanding of processor, memory, storage, database, network, and I/O technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Good to have knowledge on Performance Monitoring tool like Nmon.
· Knowledge on Python is an added advantage.
· Understanding of RESTful services and Semantic data (RDF or JSON).
· Experience with data generation for testing complex applications.
A minimum of 3+ years of hands on Scrum Master experience
Experience in the Web/eCommerce space preferred
Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum and proven experience as a Scrum Master.
Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
Effective ability to lead and train teams through sprint planning, retrospectives, and facilitation of multiple sprints within enterprise environment.
Experience with SAFe Agile
Min 1 year Ecommerce experience
Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
Strong leadership skills.
Excellent analytical and technical skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Sr. Automation Engineer
-4+ Years of Experience
-Experience Leading Testing Teams in both Manual and Automation Testing.
-Expertise in developing scalable and maintainable framework.
-Lead quality assurance for large scale application.
-Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like selenium is an added advantage.
* Basic understanding on Information Security Requirement
* Understanding on Secure Development Life Cycle.
Qualification : B-Tech/BE or equivalent Degree
Computer System Validation
Job Description :
• Should have 3 to 10 years’ experience in computer system validation or testing experience in the
Life sciences domain.
• Provide application validation expertise on GxP products
• Good Knowledge of 21 CFR Part11, Annex11 and GAMP5
• Be accountable for authoring key CSV deliverables – URS/FRS, Validation Plan, RTM and Validation
• Requirements Analysis and Functional Risk Assessment, Profiling and Mitigation in
collaboration with the SME
• Reviewing and authoring of the Qualification scripts (IQ, OQ, PQ scripts, results and reports)
• Closely work with clients and product owners to support implementation and resolve product