#14, Tower II, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Kochi Phase II, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Senior Sales Coordinator (for Business CEO)
The primary function of the role is to assist INSURANCE CEO in managing the Client Database, maintaining good relationship with high value customers, ensuring timely follow-ups with clients and delivering the customer requirements.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO - Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Act as a liaison and provide all the support to the CEO
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence
• Work with the Ops/Product Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities.
• Strict Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
• Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
• Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including external vendors, Insurance Companies, Corporates, senior executives Etc..
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential.
• Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Education: Graduation in any stream with minimum 50%
Skills: Excellent communication skills
Characteristics: Go-getter, Judgmental Skills & strong leadership abilities
Friday Fixed OFF and Alternative Saturday – Sundays are a NORMAL Working day