#14, Tower II, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Kochi Phase II, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Visa Operations (MALE Candidates only)
The primary function of the role is responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocated for all their new visa requests to travel around the world. The main role is to ensure NO REJECTION that may occur in relation to the client visa application by assisting them to obtain visas with Good feedback for the houseoftours.com service.
Duties and responsibilities
• Excellent process knowledge of obtaining visas of different countries, and authentication of documents.
• Expertise to prepare and accurately process visa applications with an eye for detail.
Be up to date with the government/embassy forms for the visa process.
• Be familiar with the general security requirements when handling sensitive personal information
Provide clients with the information on the required documents for the visa, and legalization process, processing times, and costs.
• Counsel and prepare our clients for the Embassy visa interview process and ensure our USP is highlighted to all the conversations with our customers
• Coordination with Embassies/Consulates/ Visa Processing Centers/ Online Portal or email the documents to customers with a proper set of cover letters to ease the process for our customers.
• Follow up with clients and take feedback for our service and ensure to offer our service in the future and request a referral from your customers. "MAKE AN IMPACT to ensure that we VALUE our Customers".