#14, Tower II, Trans Asia Cyber Park Infopark Kochi Phase II, Brahmapuram P.O., Kochi – 682303
Business Product Analyst
Hiring for Top - B-school
Candidates with minimum 2 years experience in the Business proposal preparation
Business PPT creation
Reporting to the Business CEO
EXCEL and PPT is a must for this role
Business Acumen - with the international vendors on price negotiation.
Salary - best in the industry.
Business Development Manager - Aviation Division
The primary function of the role is to develop new clients, new markets and reactivation of existing customers.
Minimum 3 years experience in Business Development with MNC's.
Excellent communication skills
Experience in Aviation Sales & Marketing would be an added advantage
* Build and maintain thorough understanding of services
* Understand the target markets and build business strategies
* Proactively generate leads and sales opportunities
* Generate and maintain likely market trends
* Prepare analysis to support market position strategy
MBA / PGDM - Graduation in any stream
Business Development Manager - Reinsurance
We are looking for dynamic Business Development Executive (BDE) / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager (BDM) who has a flair for sales, with an outgoing personality & keen on customer relationships. We offer you an opportunity to build a long-term career in Insurance industry with us. We empower our sales staff to achieve Insurance certifications which can help you become a pedigreed Insurance professional. If you are passionate and excited this opportunity, then apply below now!
Eligibility for Business Development Manager (BDM)
Age: 28 Years to 37 years only
Years of experience – Min 7 years to 14 years in Sales Role - and dealt/dealing with SME & Large Corporates in India or UAE.
Graduate in any discipline, with flair for Sales
Minimum UAE Sales experience - 2 to 3 Years
Valid UAE Driving License (Preferred) not a must
Good Communication Skills & Outgoing personality
General Insurance Experience (added advantage)
Attractive Remuneration Package + Incentives.
ERP - Project Managers (Insurance)
Activities and Tasks
You will be responsible for the overall successful delivery of this project including its support,
operations, and key vendor relationships.
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Understanding the project scope, schedule, deliverables; and working closely with
internal stakeholders to cognise their needs and expectations;
• End to end program management – project initiation, planning, execution, control, and
• Collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders, both in-person and through
remote working models as needed;
• Interfacing with the ERP implementation partner who will work remotely;
Project Manager – ERP Implementation 2
• Transition and change management – pre, during and post project implementation;
• Project stakeholder management – working closely with internal and external
• Partner relationship management – maintaining a healthy working relationship
without compromising on deliverables and outcomes;
• Project scope and schedule management;
• Driving periodic project reviews and mitigating risks with due diligence and a data
• Escalating project issues to the senior management when needed;
• Contributing to the delivery of all aspects of the project and services: controlling and
reporting on project activities, systems and information security;
• Driving accountability and continual service improvements - reviewing support
practices, performing trend analysis on key operational metrics, ensuring a high focus
on end-to-end project delivery;
• Reporting, analysing, and resolving issues related to the implementation, stakeholders,
and project operations that may impact service quality; ensuring that stakeholders’
questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly;
• Improving support experience for quality results by studying, evaluating, and
redesigning processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring
and analysing results, and implementing changes;
• Using and creating knowledgebase articles based on new product information, support
incidents, and/ or common or critical issues;
• Implementing process optimisation, improvements, and modernisation initiatives
• Identifying process inefficiencies and compliance issues, and implementing strategic
• Participating actively and collaborating within the IT team, providing feedback on
current day to day activities, and recommending improvements;
The Project Manager – ERP Implementation will be an External Consultant coordinating with
the Senior Manager - Information Technology, and will be required to collaborate effectively
with a diverse group of internal teams and external individuals/organisations.