Innovature Software Labs (P) Ltd
Trans Asia Cyber Park 18th Floor, Infopark Phase 2, Kakkanad, Kerala 682303
We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
• Understand company needs to define system specifications
• Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
• Communicate system requirements to software development teams
• Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
• Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
• Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
• Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
• Architectural experience of large scale solutions
• Cloud experience (in AWS)
• Able to set strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a prod
• Ability to take business requirements and transform them to technical designs
• Experienced in RDBMS and NoSQL(mongodb,DynamoDB etc.)
• Experience in implementing REST API
• Product working knowledge will be an add-on
Power Platform Developer
Develop solutions using on Microsoft Power Automate, Power App and SharePoint Online based on the design provided
Build Application User Interface/UI/Front End using but not limited to Microsoft Power Apps/SharePoint Designer/SPFx
Integrate Application UI with Flows and other backend logical modules
Knowledge in developing Microsoft Teams based apps is good to have
Candidate must have:
Must have 3+ years of experience developing automation scripts using Microsoft Power Automate and Power Apps
Hands-on development experience and in-depth knowledge of Power Automate exclusively
Experienced in cloud flows and desktop flows
Experience in Connectors, Data Verse, Webhook
Experience in implementing complex scenarios in Power App, Power Automate
Experience developing - Canvas apps, Model Driven apps and Power Apps portals
Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
Strong analytical and logical skills, good communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Performing requirements analysis.
Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Capture and documentation of functional & non-functional Requirements for a technical solution.
Excellent planning and organizational skills including the ability to prioritise workloads to best meet demand.
Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Ability to work as a key member of a team and independently where required.
Business Analyst Requirements:
A minimum of 4 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders. and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Advanced technical Knowledge.
Excellent documentation skills.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Experience - 3-7Years
Interpret data, analyze results using statistical technique
Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Analyzing data to identify trends.
Producing reports and charts specifying the trends within data
Presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
Experience in data models and reporting packages
Understanding of databases such as SQL,NoSQL etc
Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools.
Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
Ability to analyze large datasets and write comprehensive reports
QA Engineer AUtomation
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute
exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging
and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track
quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
? Write automation scripts and implement software applications
? Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
? Developing automation frameworks
? Provide technical assistance and mentoring to other QA Engineers related to
? Develop and design automated test strategies for functional, non-functional,
and performance testing that helps increase testing coverage and reduce
overall testing cycle times
? Automation specialization of 2-3
years in Selenium
? Worked with programming script
languages including Java/Python
Experience :2-7 Years
We are looking for an experienced Database Developer to join our team! As a Database Developer at our company, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company's databases.
• Plan & implement event triggers that will alert database performance or integrity
• Data definition & controls
• Database schema creation and management
• Test-data creation & management
• Performance measuring and tuning
• Identifying and managing database security issues
• Data warehousing and Cloud based data services expertise is a plus
• Expertise with database design & development - maintain database standards & policies
• Experience in designing data models
• Hands-on experience with RDBMS and No-SQL databases
• Designing database backup, storage strategy etc.
Needed technologies • DBA
Experience 4-6 years