Ground Floor, Vismaya, Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682042
Digital Marketing Executive(Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: 1-2 years
Eligibility: Graduate in any Discipline
Job summary: We are currently seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Webdura Technologies, Infopark, Kochi. The ideal candidate is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients and can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• A solid, fluent understanding of PPC best practice across Google , Facebook, Bing, and LinkedIn
• Excellent control on the following tasks- Keyword Bidding, Ad copywriting, re-marketing, content ads, Match type strategies, Landing page testing, most recent AdWords features
• Exceptional knowledge of PPC techniques & the ability to communicate this knowledge through strong verbal & written communication skills
• Able to work under pressure & too tight deadlines
• Keyword discovery & research to identify potential keywords to use on the accounts
• Ensure all ads follow company brand guidelines & all copy is written is to the company’s standards
• Set up text ads, product listing ads, display ads & remarketing advertising campaigns Highly focused on maintaining monthly & annual budgets & hitting KPI targets
• Ensure tracking methods are in place so that all campaigns can be correctly tracked & measured for ROI
• Acute analytical skills
• Continually monitor & update accounts to optimize lead conversions & sales
• Google AdWords Professional (GAP) qualified
• Analyze & report on campaigns to achieve maximum ROI
• PPC specialists with relevant experience of a minimum of 2 years with an understanding of Google Adwords
• Experience in handling e-commerce websites
• Google Certified professional
• Hands-on experience on conversion-oriented social media campaigns (on mediums like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
• The knack of implementing new technologies, automation capabilities that enhance SEM/SMM efforts
• Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
• Experience in managing large scale performance-based PPC campaigns on enterprise-level PPC management platforms
• Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of campaigns
Senior Digital Marketing Executive(Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: Bachelors/Masters degree
Eligibility: 2-3 years
Job Summary: As a Digital Marketing Head at Webdura, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on and collaborate daily with major clients along with multiple internal teams like Campaign Management, SEO, Creative and others to help manage in growing existing advertiser relationships, account budgets over time and achieving their marketing objectives. This role offers an interesting and challenging combination of using leading-edge technology, analyzing data, developing strategies, and interacting with clients.
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between the client and the company, by maintaining a regular communication channel
• Meeting / discussing with clients to understand their requirements and communicating the same to the team
• Working with the team to conceptualize a digital/communication campaign that meets the client’s brief
• Work with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing/media/creative strategies for clients
• Providing inputs while creating digital campaigns and strategies.
• Ensuring that communication flows effectively within the team working on the account
• Refining the details of campaigns and ensuring that clients challenges are being addressed
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval/modification
• Managing budgets and campaign costs
• Creating reports for clients (campaigns and more)
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and taking necessary steps to optimize them
• Arranging and attending meetings in order to maintain a healthy relationship between the client and the company
• Accountable for account success, delivery quality, and client satisfaction
• Play the role of collaborator in the team that works on a particular account
• Ensuring quality and timeliness of work delivered to clients, including organizing quarterly key account reviews with clients
Must have skills:
• Excellent client servicing skills with a passion for content and digital marketing
• Exceptionally strong interpersonal and client management skills
• An expert storyteller with superior presentation skills to effectively present and sell ideas to clients
• Ability to implement and meet deadlines with strong account management skills on in any Discipline
Copy Writer (1-2 years )
We- re looking for a Content Writer who has a fantastic command over English; a keen understanding of basic marketing concepts like landing pages, service descriptions, etc.; and an engaging writing style that allows key messages to shine through as quick takeaways. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
Understanding the message the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
Writing copy to engage the reader
Carrying out amendments to client specifications
Adhering to the tone-of-voice requested by the client
Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
Develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, social media, email, and other digital properties.
Ensure all copy produced meets the brand’s style and tone of voice
Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new copy & content with respect to any new domain/industry.
Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing team to execute a content marketing strategy.
Ensure that the content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
Manage the company’s social media and online presence.
Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
Good at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution
Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, Masters Degree in English Literature, and relevant work experience.
Business Development Executive (0-2 Years)
We are looking for a BDE Fresher candidates for International Business Development and client generation with quality projection selection and bidding
• Responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals, Lead generation
• Experience in handling Online bidding on various portal like Upwork, Freelance, Guru etc
• The candidate should be able to do Cold Calls to the potential customer base in the international market.
• Writing Proposal / Costing / Negotiations/ prepare project schedules, review and check procedures and documentation.
• Work with the team to understand the needs of the client and respond accordingly to achieve their business goals.
• Key account management of Existing clients and expert in cross-selling and up-sell strategies.
• Devising new and innovative business development plans and strategies Achieving business targets.
• Self-starter, mentally tough and requiring minimum supervision
• Experience in selling solutions to Business Line Management rather than to
• Organized and process-driven work style
• Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills