Indriya Connect Pvt.Ltd.
1st Floor, Phase II, Carnival Infopark Kakkanad, Kochi – 682042
Sr Devops Engineer -Immediate Joiner
Roles and Responsibilities
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• Investigate and resolve technical issues.
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
• Provide proactive support of production environments.
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
• Working with engineers to ensure that development follows the processes and works as intended.
• Proven ability to design and implement secure, reliable, and scalable system deployments.
• Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS, and DHCP.
• Install and support LANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Set up work accounts, emails, and other user accounts.
• Designing and implementing new solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
• Securing network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and monitoring access.
• Proper documentation and updating of all databases and Backups Liaising with project management teams, Developers, and Programmers on a regular basis.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Strong knowledge of Linux Environment.
• Cloud: AWS, EC2, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy, AWS Managed Services
• Source Control: Git, GitHub
• Scripting: Linux Shell/Bash/Python scripting
• Continuous Integration (CI) Tools: Jenkins,
• Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
• Preferable to have AWS Certification.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 4+ Years of experience.
• Good knowledge in UNIX, Linux Shell Scripting.
• Good Knowledge in CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Good Knowledge in Application deployment skills in AWS/GCP/Azure cloud.
• Good knowledge in Desktop / Server & Networking.
• Understanding of networking technologies used in TCP/IP, Routing, firewalling.
• Good knowledge of routers and Firewall.
• Experience in Windows/Linux Server, setup, installation, role configuration & troubleshooting
• Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
• MCSE / RHCE /CCNA / CCNP certification will be a plus