Indriya Connect Pvt.Ltd.
1st Floor, Phase II, Carnival Infopark Kakkanad, Kochi – 682042
Java Technical Lead -Immediate Joiner
Roles & Responsibilities
• Writing and reviewing great quality code.
• Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the requirements in the context of the product.
• Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns, and frameworks.
• Determining and implementing design methodologies and toolsets.
• Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
• Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll-outs.
• Creating, understanding, and validating estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it.
• Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement.
• Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
• Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs.
• Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken.
• Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
• Carrying out DevOps activities which include creating Jenkins’s pipeline.
• Excellent knowledge in Java 8, 11
• Work experience in Spring, Spring boot, Rest based web services, Hibernate, JPA.
• Good knowledge of MySQL database, Mongo Db
• Good knowledge of AWS cloud technologies. Any certification in this regard will be an added advantage.
• Extensive understanding of Java-based Web-service technologies and knowledge of server-side design patterns, object-oriented design, etc.
• Exposure to Cloud computing, DevOps, Jenkins, Kafka is an advantage.
• Exposure to Docker and other container technologies is an added advantage.
• 8 -10 years of experience in java-based technologies.
• Deep understanding of distributed systems and demonstrated ability to develop and support large-sized internet-scale software systems.
• Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages, tools with ease.
• Team player who collaborates and incorporates feedback from all relevant stakeholders.
• Good analytical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
• Exposure and knowledge to Agile concepts.
• Strong commitment & Positive attitude to delivering quality work.