Millennium EBS Private Limited
Trans Asia Cyber Park,
Infopark Phase 2
Senior Java developer -immediate Joiner
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing, release & delivery.
• Gathering project requirements, building modules, and testing feature before release.
• Deploy and maintain functional, secure, and high-quality applications.
• Design, development, integration, delivery of different server-side modules of the product.
• Work with technical & business partners to determine and define appropriate solutions and technologies to
meet project requirements.
Key Skills :
• Excellent knowledge in Java 8, 11
• Work experience in Spring, Spring boot, rest based web services, Hibernate, JPA
• Good knowledge of MySQL database, MongoDB
• Good knowledge of AWS cloud technologies. Any certification in this regard will be an added advantage.
• Extensive understanding of Java-based web-service technologies and knowledge of server-side design patterns,
object-oriented design, etc.
• Exposure to Cloud computing, DevOps, Jenkins, Kafka is an advantage
• Exposure to Docker and other container technologies is an added advantage.
• Experience in front-end technologies like Angular/React will be an added advantage.
• Experience in BFSI Industry is highly preferred.
Desired Candidate profile:
• 5-8 Years’ experience in Java-based technologies.
• Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages & tools with ease.
• Strong commitment & positive attitudes to delivering quality work.
• Good analytical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
• Exposure and knowledge to agile concepts.