Millennium EBS Private Limited
6D, Tower-1, Trans Asia Cyber Park, Infopark Phase 2 - 682303
Full Stack Developer (Java)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Build robust and efficient code
• Work with 3rd party data sources, libraries, and APIs.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Excellent knowledge of Java 8.
• Work experience in Spring, Spring boot, rest based web services, Hibernate, JPA
• Good knowledge of MySQL database, MongoDB
• Good knowledge of AWS cloud technologies. Any certification in this regard will be an added advantage.
• Experience in cutting-edge technologies will be a plus.
Desired Candidate profile:
• 2+ Years’ experience in Java-based technologies.
• Ability to quickly pick up new technologies, languages & tools with ease.
• Strong commitment & positive attitudes to delivering quality work.
• Good analytical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
Technical Sales Manager
We are seeking a qualified Technical Sales Manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the B2B sales process, selling enterprise-level applications, excelling at taking initiatives, relationship building, and closing deals. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to maintain a high-performing sales force.
You will be responsible to manage the entire funnel of B2B sales for our Products & Services, from lead qualification to final conversion. Leverage objective insights to formulate and implement our business lines’ high-level B2B positioning and communication strategy. Building relationships with relevant decision-makers in the industry. Driving efforts to generate brand awareness among different target groups.
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
• Focus on selling Millennium Product & Services to existing customers and prospecting for new customers in the assigned territory (Majorly USA & Canada)
• Define Value Propositions for Millennium Products.
• Qualify leads and identifies opportunities by doing first-level discovery call with the prospect.
• Prepare a go-to-market strategy for Millennium product & services lines.
• Contribute to establishing customer base across the USA & Canada for the products & services by growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing enterprise client accounts.
• Report, monitor, and meet Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
• Design and deliver, webinars, workshops, and product demonstrations as required.
• Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
• Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
• Calling to establish new opportunities.
• Provide accurate weekly forecast updates to management
• Ensure customer retention up to 70% YoY
• Tracking and reporting customer information, forecasts, and reports
• Planning & Strategizing channel sales activities with the channel teams for the end-users and channels
• Contribute towards the product roadmap by providing regional requirements, customer/prospect feedback, and sentiments.
• Attend and ensure the company’s active participation in events, associations, and trade shows.
• Prepare customer proposals and work on any other documentation required by the customer.
• Extensive 10+ years of experience in selling enterprise applications & solutions.
• A mix of Hunting & Farming experience is strongly preferred.
• Competitive PAAS & SAAS selling experience.
• Experience in selling customer engagement and collaboration platforms.
• Experience with Payment platforms, Fintech Applications, Payment Hubs & Gateways. Virtual Wallets etc.,
• Experience with sales automation and CRM tools.
• Experience/knowledge of selling solutions using social media would be preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Influencing and negotiating skills.
• Purpose-driven with a passion for technology to disrupt and drive change.
• Demonstrated success in positioning and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
• Contributor with the confidence to present a professional and positive attitude to customers.
• Metrics-driven sales mind with an eye for creativity.
• Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record of B2B sales.
• Customer focus and ability to build relationships.
• Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
• Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customers’ business and discuss issues from multiple angles.
• Self-motivator with the ability to work independently (as required)
• Willingness to work in different time zones. (EST & CST)
Senior QA Engineer - Automation
Roles & Responsibilities
Conducts quality assurance testing of medium to high complexity software applications.
Carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements
Defines master test plans to document the overall testing strategy for a project.
Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
Establishes quantitative measurements and techniques for measuring software quality.
Work in collaboration with the development team in the continuous build & deployment process.
Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting.
Experience in Automation Testing (preferred Selenium with Java).
Good exposure to REST JSON HTTP.
Strong knowledge of MongoDB.
Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Strong hands-on for tools like JIRA, HP ALM, Jenkins, GitHub.
Familiarity with programming languages and SQL to allow for defect triaging and automation.
Familiarity with scripting languages used in test automation.
3-5 Years’ experience in testing, 2+ Years’ experience in automation testing.
Industry experience in Healthcare, Fintech, FinServ, and Insurance for IT is beneficial.
Experience with integration testing between applications.
Experience with web-based application testing.
Will be responsible for creating Test cases and creating Client & Internal Reporting.
Project Management and Software Development Methodologies experience will be an added advantage.
Good understanding of software development life cycle.
Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
Good analytical skills with Out of the box thinking and a can-do attitude.
Should be flexible and adaptable
Good Problem-solving and Troubleshooting skills
React JS Developer / Full Stack
• Develop quality software and web applications using ReactJs
• Build reusable React components and apply styling with CSS
• Analyze and maintain existing software applications
• Design highly scalable, testable code
• Discover and fix programming bugs
• Overall 4 to 5 years of experience with user interface development
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• At least 4 years of Experience with REACT JS
• Experience with HTML / CSS & REST API
• Git knowledge is a plus
• ES 6 Concepts(De-structuring, Arrow functions, Spread, and Rest operators, Classes, Import and Export).
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills