(Old NASSCOM office)
Near Thapasya Building
Infopark Kochi P.O.,
Kochi – 682042
Assistant Manager -HR (Female)
The ideal candidate for the role should be very proficient in HR Business Practices and should have good team building and team management abilities with proven track record of successfully managing a fast paced and dynamic workforce.
- Should have exemplary written and oral communication skills along with good negotation and liasoning skills.
- Should be well organised and should be proficient in handling MS Office.
- He/she should be able to adapt and respond to sudden admin changes with minimum turn-around time.
Key Result Areas:
1. Hiring of the entire business team from scratch and establishing the core team
2. Team building and management activities
3. Creating of payroll and its processing
4. Manage the day to day administration and general operations of the company
5. Handling statutory compliance
Job Description: The role is one of the most important positions of the company and handles a wide array of functions - primary of which is handling the HR Business Processes. He/she would be the sole custodian of all HR processes and procedures, which includes and not limited to Payroll calculation and employee welfare. In addition, she will also be responsible for managing the team and ensure smooth operations of the company during times of rapid dynamic changes and growth. Experience: 3-5 years Female candidates only.
Immediate joiners only need to apply