(Old NASSCOM office)
Near Thapasya Building
Infopark Kochi P.O.,
Kochi – 682042
Equity Research Analyst
As an Equity Research Analyst you will be responsible for Multi-faceted role includes market making and risk management of options and developing derivative strategies and Analysis of trading performance and development of new logic to improve trading performance. In company, software developers, traders and analysts work closely together
We are looking for an Options trading role, which incorporates the following:-
• Knowledge of derivatives and options- in particular option trading strategies
• Knowledge of options - pricing, Greeks, volatility trading, hedging
• At least 3 years of actual derivatives trading experience
• Strong analytical abilities including the use of Excel for analysis
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Very strong communication skills- ability to present ideas and strategies clearly and interact well with both peers as well as senior management
Finance Manager (Female)
*Experience: Above 3 years
*Only female candidates preferred
Reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts, managing the day to day accounts activities, dealing with fund management, timely extracting and evaluating the weekly reports, budget preparation, managing the accounts team.
Key Result Areas:
1. Handling daily operations of the organisation
2. Statutory functions - GST, TDS, PF, ESI etc
3. Fund management for EMIs & regular payments
4. Following up with the administration team for smooth functioning
5. Coordinating with our operating banks for timely payments/transactions.
6. Knowledge in company formation
7. Knowledge in financial reporting, tally, quick books etc.
8. Any other task assigned by the Top Management.
Excellent personality and communication skills, Good command over language, good knowledge of MS-Office, skilled in written communication, very good with coordination and interpersonal relationships.
* Only female candidates preferred.
The role is of key importance to the company and the major responsibilities include hiring of the core team and managing all the HR & operational processes of the company. Should handle the fast paced, lean and dynamic team effectively. She should be the custodian of day-to-day management, attendance and payroll. The ideal candidate for the role should be very proficient in HR Business Practices and should have good team building and team management abilities with a proven track record of successfully managing a fast paced and dynamic workforce.
1. Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalize ideas
2. Strong leadership skills to guide the team and support and motivate staff
3. A solid understanding of the key principles of employment law
4. The ability to remain calm in stressful situations including during disciplinary hearings or staff conflicts
5. Solid ethics and morals and sound judgement
1. Overseeing recruitment (IT & Non-IT), selection and the onboarding process
2. Ensuring that a company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
3. Monitoring various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
4. Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
5. Manage the day to day administration and general operations of the company
6. Responsible for the entire operations on day-to-day basis, administrative assistance, business operations and presentations, emails, daily routine written communication, dairy maintenance, inter-departmental coordination and any other tasks assigned by the Director from time to time
7. Responsible for team building and management activities
8. Responsible for running the payroll
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Executive Assistant to CEO
* Only Female candidates may apply
*Ensuring the smooth running of the entire operations on day-to-day basis.
*Presentations, emails, daily routine written communication, dairy maintenance, inter-departmental coordination and any other task assigned by the Chairman from time to time.
*Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
*Take minutes during meetings.
*Any task assigned by the CEO.
*Excellent personality and communication skills
*Good command over language
*Good knowledge of MS-Office
*Skilled in written communication
*Very good with coordination and interpersonal relationships
Minimum 2-5 years of experience required
Digital Marketing Manager
• Plan strategies for digital marketing along with team.
• Agree objectives for campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer retention, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
• Advice on website tagging requirements and campaign tracking parameters.
• Develop content ideas
• Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
• Develops, plans and executes digital programs and campaigns, including: online advertising, website content, social media, newsletters and deliverable aligned with business goals.
• Proficient in google analytics
• Design and build analytics dashboards and custom reports, tracking against key performance indicators.
• Compile monthly performance dashboard Good time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
• Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
• Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
• Define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives
• Any other duties/responsibilities assigned by the management
Experience: 3-5 years