2Hats Logic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Wing – 1, 4th Floor
Infopark Phase II,
Kochi – 682303
IT Delivery manager
Experience: 5-10 years
• Build and maintain constructive working relationships and engagement with team members & clients.
• Lead and guide the team to implement development methods based on best practices and implement solutions following innovative technologies and modern software architecture.
• Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
• Coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques.
• Coordinate and manage the complete software development process.
• Execute multiple customer-related software development projects in parallel.
• Ensure successful software project planning, scheduling, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
• Effectively develop and manage budget aligned for all project delivery.
• Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
• Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
• Extensive background in Web projects management, including experience in solution architecture, technology architecture, and software application design.
• Advanced knowledge of the Web Projects Development Life Cycle Process.
• Strong exposure to integrating products or services into custom projects from a design and development perspective.
• Process improvement, development and implementation experience.
• Experience with Software Project Management tools used to track and manage project activities and progress. (JIRA)
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
? Clarity of Purpose, making effective decisions and Customer Focus
? Building Great Team, managing a quality service and delivering at pace
? Self-sufficiency, a pro-active attitude, flexibility to take responsibility to solve customer problems.
? Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly and concisely document plans and deliverable.