2Hats Logic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Wing – 1, 4th Floor
Infopark Phase II,
Kochi – 682303
Web designer/Front-End Developer(4 - 8 years)
We are looking for a Web designer/Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to join our team in Kochi, Infopark.
No: of openings: 1
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
• Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions.
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
• Should be able to work with open source systems as well as custom applications.
• Keep up with latest changes in industry standards and share knowledge with team.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with client, managers and other front end developers.
• Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables to specified deadlines.
• Proven experience of performing all technical aspects of a front end build.
• A high level of SEO experience, specifically onsite optimization, but also a full and broad knowledge of effective
SEO strategies and techniques.
• Highly proficient in building websites using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
• Proven experience of building responsive websites.
• Good knowledge of Git and other version control systems
• Docker knowledge is a plus
• Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions.
• Knowledge of writing extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
• Creative design skills with a strong portfolio of creative work would be an advantage
• Should have excellent communication skills and should be smart enough to work directly with clients.