2Hats Logic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Wing – 1, 4th Floor
Infopark Phase II,
Kochi – 682303
PHP Developer (6 months - 7 years)
We are currently seeking a full-time, PHP developer with experience in creating Dynamic Web Applications and Websites to join our team in 2Hats Logic, Infopark, Kochi.
No. of openings: 3
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Coordinate with team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and
• Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing
education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences.
• Proven software development experience in PHP.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Knowledge in MVC architecture, Magento, OOP concepts.
• Should be capable of evaluating new technologies and methodologies promptly on time.
• Should have excellent analytical, logical and coding skills.
• Experience with Symfony,Magento,Wordpress is a plus.
• Any experience with Vue JS will be a plus.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Team lead experience would be a plus.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Should have strong work ethics.
Note: Should be able to write maintainable and clean code. If your primary focus is just to get things done, this position may not suit you. We don't compromise on code quality!
Business Development Executive - IT Services(6 months - 1.5 years)
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the company in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
Industry: IT Services
Number of Vacancy: 1
•Planning of competitive strategy including business plan and action plan.
•Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
•Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
•Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
•Creating PowerPoint presentations and developing quotes and proposals; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings and conferences.
•Contacting potential clients via networking, cold calling, B2B, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings. Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
•Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
•Negotiating and closing the leads within a stipulated time frame.
•Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
•Self-starter, mentally tough, and requiring minimum supervision.
•Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle.
•Good negotiation, convincing, and client servicing skills.
•Should be hardworking and a go-getter.
•Need to proactively work across time zones to drive sales.