2Hats Logic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Wing – 1, 4th Floor
Infopark Phase II,
Kochi – 682303
We are currently seeking a full-time, PHP developer with experience in creating Dynamic Web Applications and Websites to join our team in 2Hats Logic, Infopark, Kochi.
Experience: 2-5 years of solid experience
No. of openings: 2
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Coordinate with team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences.
• Proven software development experience in PHP.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Knowledge in MVC architecture, Magento, OOP concepts.
• Should be capable of evaluating new technologies and methodologies promptly on time.
• Should have excellent analytical, logical and coding skills.
• Experience with Symfony,Magento,Wordpress is a plus.
• Should have strong work ethics.
Senior Web designer/Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Senior Web designer/Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to join our team in Kochi, Infopark.
Experience: 5+ years of solid experience
No: of openings: 1
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
• Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions.
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
• Should be able to work with open source systems as well as custom applications.
• Keep up with latest changes in industry standards and share knowledge with team.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with client, managers and other front end developers.
• Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables to specified deadlines.
• Proven experience of performing all technical aspects of a front end build.
• A high level of SEO experience, specifically onsite optimization, but also a full and broad knowledge of effective
SEO strategies and techniques.
• Highly proficient in building websites using HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
• Proven experience of building responsive websites.
• Good knowledge of Git and other version control systems
• Docker knowledge is a plus
• Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions.
• Knowledge of writing extended CSS coding languages such as LESS/CSS or SASS
• Creative design skills with a strong portfolio of creative work would be an advantage
• Should have excellent communication skills and should be smart enough to work directly with clients.
Note: Candidate must share latest work portfolio before the interview process.
Passionate Web Developer
Are you a passionate programmer? If so, this is all you have to do!
Title: Web Developer
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility: Should have done at least 1 personal project
We expect you to send a video showing something solid that you are passionate about programming, so just saying you are passionate won't do. We get a lot of applications so tell us what makes you stand out and show us what you have done!
Things to keep in mind before applying:-
- Your college projects don't count!
- We don't care about how well you did in your college. So your marks don't count either!
- We don't need your resume but you should show us something that you have built.
- Do you write code as a hobby? Work experience is not a criteria but you should have a programming background. You should be able to read and write code.
-Video should includes-
• Talking about a personal project that you have worked on.
• What technologies were used and what were the challenges that you faced?
Video should be less than 5 min.
We, at 2Hats Logic believe that your academics are not the be-all and end-all in life.
Show us you are awesome and join our team!Good luck!
Send the video or link to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.