2Hats Logic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Wing – 1, 4th Floor
Infopark Phase II,
Kochi – 682303
Business Development Executive - IT Services(6 months - 2 years ,Female candidates preferred)
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the company in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
Industry: IT Services
Number of Vacancy: 2
•Planning of competitive strategy including business plan and action plan.
•Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
•Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
•Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
•Creating PowerPoint presentations and developing quotes and proposals; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings and conferences.
•Contacting potential clients via networking, cold calling, B2B, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings. Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
•Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
•Negotiating and closing the leads within a stipulated time frame.
•Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
•Self-starter, mentally tough, and requiring minimum supervision.
•Ability and willingness to contribute at all stages of the sales cycle.
•Good negotiation, convincing, and client servicing skills.
•Should be hardworking and a go-getter.
•Need to proactively work across time zones to drive sales.
Passionate Web Developer
Are you a passionate programmer? If so, this is all you have to do!
Title: Web Developer
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility: Should have done at least 1 personal project
We expect you to send a video showing something solid that you are passionate about programming, so just saying you are passionate won't do. We get a lot of applications so tell us what makes you stand out and show us what you have done!
Things to keep in mind before applying:-
- Your college projects don't count!
- We don't care about how well you did in your college. So your marks don't count either!
- We don't need your resume but you should show us something that you have built.
- Do you write code as a hobby? Work experience is not a criteria but you should have a programming background. You should be able to read and write code.
-Video should includes-
• Talking about a personal project that you have worked on.
• What technologies were used and what were the challenges that you faced?
Video should be less than 5 min.
We, at 2Hats Logic believe that your academics are not the be-all and end-all in life.
Show us you are awesome and join our team!Good luck!
Send the video or link to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHP Developer (2 - 6 years)
We are currently seeking a full-time, PHP developer with experience in creating Dynamic Web Applications and Websites to join our team in 2Hats Logic, Infopark, Kochi.
No. of openings: 1
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Coordinate with team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and
• Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing
education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences.
• Proven software development experience in PHP.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Knowledge in MVC architecture, Magento, OOP concepts.
• Should be capable of evaluating new technologies and methodologies promptly on time.
• Should have excellent analytical, logical and coding skills.
• Experience with Symfony, Magento, Wordpress is a plus.
• Any experience with Vue JS will be a plus.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Team lead experience would be a plus.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Should have strong work ethics.
Note: Should be able to write maintainable and clean code. If your primary focus is just to get things done, this position may not suit you. We don't compromise on code quality!