InerG Software Innovations Pvt.Ltd.
World Trade Centre Block -1, 6th Floor, Unit no. 601 Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi - 682042
Software Test Engineer : Experienced (Manual & Selenium)
We are looking for Jr Software Test Engineers to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The Test Engineers role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
•Review the requirements and develop appropriate test cases, to attain 100% test coverage
•Perform Sanity, Functional, System, Integration Testing in the product to Report defects
•Effective co-ordination with the team
•Adhere to the process flow and ensure minimal bug leakage
•Great interpersonal and communication skill
•1 to 5 years of experience as Test Engineer.
•Experience in Automation is a Must.
•Hands-on knowledge of testing Web Applications; front-end and back-end.
•Profound knowledge in concepts and methodologies of Software Testing.
•Ability to adapt rapidly to changing requirement.
•Experience with JIRA or TFS is an advantage.
•ISQTB Certification is an added advantage.
•Excellent verbal & written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate at a number of different levels and platforms.
Software Support Engineer (SSE)
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the energy industry with the technology platform, digital tools and the innovative people of InerG, Inc. The SSE acts as a champion for customer needs and responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships as a trusted advisor with customer executives and business line leaders ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI in their solution initiaives with inerG, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities.
• Provide strategic leadership and manage all facets of customer retention including driving to resolution of
customer concerns and defining and executing action plans
• Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
• Delivers product insight and strategy advice for sales enablement
• Act as the customer advocate internally to ensure timely and positive outcomes and also collect information and
provide feedback to drive product improvements that lead to greater automation, self-service, usability, customer
empowerment and increased value delivery
• Product Testing
• The SSE takes ownership of customer onboarding, training, issues and new business needs and drives to complete
resolutions as they build and execute success plans with customers.
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
• Build and cultivate strong, trusted, and influential customer relationships with decision making skills.
• Understands the customers’ business environment, challenges and opportunities, goals, initiatives and data
streams and map our solution capabilities and data flow and smoothly setup and onboard customers and train
• Ensure our solutions are understood that results in an increase in customer adoption and customer satisfaction
• Be a champion to deliver superior value by incorporating customer’s desires into new products or new releases of
existing products and piloting new solutions and driving customer adoption and satisfaction
• Establish a strategic plan with new customers that drives forward and maximizes the customer’s desired business
• Experience in Software Support
• Experience in UAT Testing
• Experience working with Databases
• Strong relationship management and organizational skills
• Experience with solution development processes and data integration/ingestion (historic and ongoing) will be an added advantage.
• Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail. Excellent creative problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong commercial and technical aptitude, can confidently discuss technical aspects alongside commercial negotiations.
• Team player with the highest level of integrity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill a must - Good command of English.
BTech Petroleum Engineering
Interested candidates can forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Lead - Back End (Python)
We are looking for Team Lead - Back-end in Python
Skill Set : Core Python, Django, Flask, Mongo DB
BTech - CS / IT / ECE or
MSc - CS / IT
5+ Years Experience
- Coordinating with product management and business analysts to understand product requirements to determine technical design and development plan
- Excellent knowledge of the methodologies, tools and products commonly utilized in within Information Technology industry, with in-depth experience in multiple areas of specialization
- Work on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to task
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Writing scalable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Optimizing existing databases to improve functionality, performance, and flexibility
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards
- Experience in Python application development
- Strong knowledge of Django / Flask
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker is an advantage
- Experience with SQL/Postgres is an advantage
- C++ experience is a plus
- Understanding of the threading and multi-process architecture is a plus
- Experience with caching is a plus
- Excellent coaching, mentoring skills
- Exposure to Foreign Customers / Clients
- A cohesive team player, analytical and quality oriented with exceptional communication and people management skills who can manage and lead a team
Ready to relocate to Kochi & work from office
Interested candidates can send resume to email@example.com